Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

I too am #noCFbychoice
rift.jpg.jpg

#noCFbychoice #oldladyspec #sleeper #riftgang

I too am #noCFbychoice
I'm all about bang for the buck. $7-8k for a few CF aesthetic bits is not bang for my buck, at all. 169lbs of down force at 180mph means the CF is for show, not go. If you say so otherwise, either you doing top speed on the German autobahn or you're just kidding yourself. Same with the nicer interior. $5500 of fancy interior is not helping the car go faster. It all comes down to my view of the CT4BW as a performance car first, luxury is just a bonus. Anything else is not of any value to me.

This is not your grand pappy's Cadillac. 🤣
No argument for me. The carbon on the 4s, at least CF1, lends a real WRX or modified Civic look to it. But I'm sure over 150mph it is must have gear, and most everyone here seems to need that.

But make no mistake, this is a simple subjective matter, like picking a paint color. For those who get it, great. For those who don't, great. I love it on the 5, I don't on the 4. Especially the corner downplanes, they just diminish the otherwise classy appearance IMO.

No argument for me. The carbon on the 4s, at least CF1, lends a real WRX or modified Civic look to it. But I'm sure over 150mph it is must have gear, and most everyone here seems to need that.

But make no mistake, this is a simple subjective matter, like picking a paint color. For those who get it, great. For those who don't, great. I love it on the 5, I don't on the 4. Especially the corner downplanes, they just diminish the otherwise classy appearance IMO.
I agree w the canards/downplanes. Not a fan of them at all but in general the CF on the 4 looks much more subdued in person than it does in pics. Especially the wing. I thought I’d hate the wing and I love it. It looks way more obnoxious in pics than it does in person.

I agree w the canards/downplanes. Not a fan of them at all but in general the CF on the 4 looks much more subdued in person than it does in pics. Especially the wing. I thought I’d hate the wing and I love it. It looks way more obnoxious in pics than it does in person.
I do like the wing and am not offended by its size. Love the door sills. Least like the downplanes, and don't love the front spoiler on the 4. I wonder if the standard painted wing is much smaller or close to the same size.

I do like the wing and am not offended by its size. Love the door sills. Least like the downplanes, and don't love the front spoiler on the 4. I wonder if the standard painted wing is much smaller or close to the same size.
Agreed 100%

The standard wing is a bit smaller, but it isn't painted to match. It's black plastic.

Attachments

• 20210903_104801.jpg
    20210903_104801.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 219
;) what's in the stroller is the reason the Blackwing is in the garage instead of the C6 Z06 I had. No regrets though.
I still remember when checking out the SS... the very first thing I had actually had to check was to make sure I could comfortably put my seat back (6'4") with 2 baby seats in the back. Very lucky though... it had plenty of legroom (front and back) plus had hook ups for 3! baby seats. My kids are not that young anymore, but I still am getting the seatback organizer if only to protect the back of the seat from my son putting his feet up all the time. Stoked for my 5bw 'family car'🤣.

I still remember when checking out the SS... the very first thing I had actually had to check was to make sure I could comfortably put my seat back (6'4") with 2 baby seats in the back. Very lucky though... it had plenty of legroom (front and back) plus had hook ups for 3! baby seats. My kids are not that young anymore, but I still am getting the seatback organizer if only to protect the back of the seat from my son putting his feet up all the time. Stoked for my 5bw 'family car'🤣.
My dad would murder me if I put my feet on the back of the seats. We couldn’t even eat or drink in the cars as kids. Now that I’m 38 I’ve followed in his footsteps

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back