Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Back on topic... #noCFbychoice

Blackwing-03142022.jpg

I might be in the minority, but the front end of the 4 looks better without the carbon pieces. The splitter looks too large and the side pieces cartoonish. I get the benefits and understand the published downforce advantages, but aesthetically I don't like the parts on the front of the 4.
This is not your grand pappy's Cadillac. 🤣

My wife knows absolutely nothing about cars, (got her license in her 30s) but I did teach her what "loud and slow" means. Every time we hear a loud ass civic or VQ she slowly shakes her head and says, "loud. and. slow."
My VQ, used to have 2 VQs, were neither loud nor slow. 🤷‍♂️

I mostly agree. I like the CF side skirts, but the canards and the huge wing are too much for me. I'm an adult (despite what the username may suggest) and this is my daily driver!
Some of us adults want our performance cars to look like performance cars. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, but they sounded like dog farts, so it's still embarassing. And before you say "but *my* VQ didn't sound like..." yes it did. 😁
🤷‍♂️ I've never had a problem with the sound of either of my VQs. Sounded like performance cars to me.

I try and take the money out of it, and yeah, I kind of agreed. Did I not order it because I am cheap, or is it the appearance?

I think the CF rear wing is too much, I prefer the standard wing and wonder if that will be offered in carbon fiber by the aftermarket. The rear diffuser in CF, I LOVE it. I think I will add it down the road. The sideskirts too.

The front CF, the lip just screams DAMAGE me. The Canards just go over board and shout, takes away from the sleeper aspect I enjoy.

So I am going to make up my own preferred CF packages lol.
The rear wing looks much better in person. My 64 year old mom who never liked anything I buy, thought the wing looked awesome lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mostly agree. I like the CF side skirts, but the canards and the huge wing are too much for me. I'm an adult (despite what the username may suggest) and this is my daily driver!
I think the pics online make it look much worse than it is. It’s doesn’t even come into view in the rear view mirror. I think the car looks naked without the CF bits. Although I’ve never been a canard fan.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back