Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Yes, but the S58 is VERY underrated power wise. So that helps and it revs 1000+ higher. Thats often mentioned about the BlackWing, the comparitively low redline.
And the best news, Toyota is supposed to be offering a manual with this engine next year. The lack of a manual is the only reason I didn't buy one when they came out. Glad I am getting a 5BW manual but this would have been tempting.

Here is my mini me 4 BW to my 5 BW before I take it in for ppf. I really miss the CF. The car still looks great!!!
One thing I noticed, there is no plaque on the engine or names of who built it. No signatures at all ??

Damn, I knew I should have ordered it after I got my 5. :hb

Attachments

• CT4BW.jpg
    CT4BW.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 260
Here is my mini me 4 BW to my 5 BW before I take it in for ppf. I really miss the CF. The car still looks great!!!
One thing I noticed, there is no plaque on the engine or names of who built it. No signatures at all ??

4's get nothing. The first 250 as you know get the door sill sig. If you got the perf. steering wheel, you do get your number on that though.

I might be in the minority, but the front end of the 4 looks better without the carbon pieces. The splitter looks too large and the side pieces cartoonish. I get the benefits and understand the published downforce advantages, but aesthetically I don't like the parts on the front of the 4.

Here are some

Attachments

• 53F930C0-99DF-49EF-BEE3-A7114786871A.jpeg
    53F930C0-99DF-49EF-BEE3-A7114786871A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 205
  • C8F8AB93-3391-447E-A66B-302ECB801B8A.jpeg
    C8F8AB93-3391-447E-A66B-302ECB801B8A.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 199
  • D3A63457-EE34-4838-8402-DDF42F208B88.jpeg
    D3A63457-EE34-4838-8402-DDF42F208B88.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 194
  • E6D56E85-5048-41A7-9C89-F6CD83D7D00D.jpeg
    E6D56E85-5048-41A7-9C89-F6CD83D7D00D.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 208
I might be in the minority, but the front end of the 4 looks better without the carbon pieces. The splitter looks too large and the side pieces cartoonish. I get the benefits and understand the published downforce advantages, but aesthetically I don't like the parts on the front of the 4.
You're not alone. The dive planes are especially garish. I find the CF lip to be a bit oversized and a very obvious curb magnet.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you just use the Lords name in vain next, or call my wife ugly, I mean, come on man!!!

You're not alone. The dive planes are especially garish. I find the CF lip to be a bit oversized and a very obvious curb magnet.
I try and take the money out of it, and yeah, I kind of agreed. Did I not order it because I am cheap, or is it the appearance?

I think the CF rear wing is too much, I prefer the standard wing and wonder if that will be offered in carbon fiber by the aftermarket. The rear diffuser in CF, I LOVE it. I think I will add it down the road. The sideskirts too.

The front CF, the lip just screams DAMAGE me. The Canards just go over board and shout, takes away from the sleeper aspect I enjoy.

So I am going to make up my own preferred CF packages lol.

@Rob you need to bring out the ban hammer for some of these guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, is hell freezing over??? What in the name of the baby Jesus is going on with this forum???????????????????????????????
Your reign as king of the goat rodeo is coming to an end. The #NoCFUprising is coming. :boogie

Your reign as king of the goat rodeo is coming to an end. The #NoCFUprising is coming. :boogie
Silence or I will rain hellfire down on this gregarious group!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, It just dawned on me, this group is suffering from CF disfunction!!!! Maybe someday they will find a cure for it, but until then don't hate on greatness!!!

Supra 3.0 gets a pass on the rice rocket. At least it isn't a civic that tries to look like a race car that goes fast like Grandpa's car
My wife knows absolutely nothing about cars, (got her license in her 30s) but I did teach her what "loud and slow" means. Every time we hear a loud ass civic or VQ she slowly shakes her head and says, "loud. and. slow."

I mostly agree. I like the CF side skirts, but the canards and the huge wing are too much for me. I'm an adult (despite what the username may suggest) and this is my daily driver!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back