Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

1625009162667.png

Lol

MADENUS, MADENMI if that dont work I have few other ready

Lol@amg was taken

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210706-193501.png
    Screenshot_20210706-193501.png
    446.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20210706-193353.png
    Screenshot_20210706-193353.png
    458 KB · Views: 127
Since I'm making mine Athena in shooting for that but I'm that's already taken so I'm thinking of ATH3NA. I'll look and see though

Was thinking of making mine ZQNWHF for my build code but there are only a few who would understand.
Perhaps better yet, the model designation for a CT4: V Series Blackwing is 6DF69. I'm unsure what the 5's is.

I did something similar for my ZL1 1LE. The sales code that turned a ZL1 into a ZL1 1LE is A1Z. My license plate is AMA1ZNG.

Not sure about the rest of you but my build code is memorized. I think once I’ve got keys I will completely forget the build code. I do have a personalized plate already that I can never depart from.

Was thinking of making mine ZQNWHF for my build code but there are only a few who would understand

eeeeehhh u just blew my mind. Thats bad ass. I got a tatoo scheduled with my order number but might replace it with my VIN code in the steering wheel. First tat ever.

eeeeehhh u just blew my mind. Thats bad ass. I got a tatoo scheduled with my order number but might replace it with my VIN code in the steering wheel. First tat ever.
Be careful. They're addictive. Before you know it, you'll be getting a Cadillac tattoo. I have a couple specific to Caddy among others.

if i ever get a car... im still considering BLKWING

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners