Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

Ordered my 5vBW back in October and told it was hit or miss on getting one. In April, I was told it was status 4B00 (bayed) awaiting missing parts. Yesterday they told me its on a train heading to NY. I might swap plates that I have had for many years. First in 1996 on my SS Impala.......MOVNVIOL. (Moving Violation).

Anyone in CA/AZ/MI done the digital license plates yet? Seems pretty costly but they look good.

Anyone in CA/AZ/MI done the digital license plates yet? Seems pretty costly but they look good.

Just another tech company tracking you.

Their HQ is 5 minutes from my house if you want pictures of them. To me they are nothing special.

I mean, aren't our phone already doing that on a much deeper level?
Yes if you let them.

Have you seen these plates in person? Nothing special, IMO.

Figure this one might be appreciated by the blackwing crowd but not many others:
PNG image.png

Im debating between MANUALV8 and BLKWNG6 unless anyone else has any other ideas. I figure anyone who see's the car on the highway would just assume its a regular CT5 until they see the plate but I wanted to differentiate between the manual and auto as I know if I ever saw a Blackwing the first thing I'd do is wonder if its a manual.

I also have my '19 Z06 that I think I'll get LASTMNUL as a vanity plate for.

Ordered mine the minute I found out she showed up. I had crowd sourced this for months. But I kept thinking about this one specifically. It’s been ordered. Hoping the DMV doesn’t come up with some dumb shit reason as to why it’s not appropriate.

But I love it: LT4DOOR

I ordered mine same day I got the car.

Most things I wanted were taken.

I went with 4BLKWNG.

Now it can also be read that I am For Black Wang, but it makes my friends and chuckle.

VBLKWNG was also taken, perhaps read as Very Black Wang.

Ordered mine the minute I found out she showed up. I had crowd sourced this for months. But I kept thinking about this one specifically. It’s been ordered. Hoping the DMV doesn’t come up with some dumb shit reason as to why it’s not appropriate.

But I love it: LT4DOOR
Clever, I like it.

You just never know. For my daily driver convertible, I♥️ITDWN was rejected and ♥️ITDRPD was accepted. 🤷‍♂️

I ordered mine same day I got the car.

Most things I wanted were taken.

I went with 4BLKWNG.

Now it can also be read that I am For Black Wang, but it makes my friends and chuckle.

VBLKWNG was also taken, perhaps read as Very Black Wang.
I had to settle for VBLCWNG as VBLKWNG was taken.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back