Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

BLWNG CK?... is that right?!...I don't know if that's gonna help the situation! 😉🤣
Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I finally received notice today that it was in after slightly more than 7 months. Let wifey know that she needed to hustle over there after work to pick it up. AAA denied her. I have to be the one to pick it up. Oh well, I won’t be able to do it until Saturday. What’s a few more days after waiting over 7 months. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I finally received notice today that it was in after slightly more than 7 months. Let wifey know that she needed to hustle over there after work to pick it up. AAA denied her. I have to be the one to pick it up. Oh well, I won’t be able to do it until Saturday. What’s a few more days after waiting over 7 months. 🤦🏻‍♂️
:useless

I am going to use the plate off my 2015 Corvette Coupe that I traded in on my C4-V Blackwing."CRISIS".
By the way is anybody else pissed that you have to drill holes for mounting your plate? Come on GM you could drill a coupel of holes for $72 K. Just checked and they did center punch the bumper so it least it won't be crooked.

+7 months later… I would have preferred VBLKWNG but, it was taken.

Attachments

• A7C24D73-7D24-4847-A3D7-AFEF2BE68DCF.jpeg
    A7C24D73-7D24-4847-A3D7-AFEF2BE68DCF.jpeg
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 4AD33F23-4425-4015-99C0-5F77E21A9A6B.jpeg
    4AD33F23-4425-4015-99C0-5F77E21A9A6B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
Wasn't planning on transferring my SS Camaro 1LE plate over but the dealer renewed that one vs ordering me another. So until next June my plate will be "M1SS1LE" lol. At least it fits the car well enough.

Just saw my first 5BW in the wild here in the DFW area on 121 with the plate VNDETTA. Looked great!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back