Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

People are idiots!!!

Yes it boggles the mind what people consider important while "driving" a 4000 pound missile down the road. When I was younger (mid-80's), I had to pass a lady on the right side of the highway because she was swerving in and out of the left lane. Once I passed her I looked back and saw she was reading a paper back NOVEL in the left lane while driving 70+mph

Yes it boggles the mind what people consider important while "driving" a 4000 pound missile down the road. When I was younger (mid-80's), I had to pass a lady on the right side of the highway because she was swerving in and out of the left lane. Once I passed her I looked back and saw she was reading a paper back NOVEL in the left lane while driving 70+mph
See that's the kind of idiocy I was referencing! Unbelievable!!!

I was driving in the 60s. I guess I am old. My first car was a Mustang. It wasn't fast and it didn't handle well, but it was stylish.

I knew he meant 1980's, but English is hard so it could have meant back when he was 85 years old...dad jokes are tough for me to quit.
I completely missed that one.

Wow, you must be the oldest active member on here...even older than @Tall Steve
kenan thompson snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I knew he meant 1980's, but English is hard so it could have meant back when he was 85 years old...dad jokes are tough for me to quit.
Will Smith Thats Funny GIF by MOODMAN

When I was a cop, I would pull people over for using their cell phones. Most common statement......"I was only on it for a minute". I would be nice and ask them for the phone, then show them the timer where they were on the phone for alot longer than a minute........then bang them a 5 point ticket.

When I was a cop, I would pull people over for using their cell phones. Most common statement......"I was only on it for a minute". I would be nice and ask them for the phone, then show them the timer where they were on the phone for alot longer than a minute........then bang them a 5 point ticket.
Ahhh I remember those days! Retired 12 years ago and never looked back! 😆 🤣

I would not be handing my unlocked cell phone over to law enforcement under any circumstances.
^^^THIS^^^ I would tell him to go kick rocks, pound sand, eat a donut!
south park thq GIF

Young lady in a nice new land rover almost hit me around a curve because she was texting. As I passed her and gave her the evil eye I saw a large dent on the driver door. I just laughed after calling her every explicit name in the book.

I was the cop that at least gave drivers a chance. I let more go than I wrote. My bosses wanted me to write everybody. Then we got those automatic license plate readers installed on every light pole leading into my town. I called it " catching fish without bait". We had 27 cameras going 24/7 and the alarm would go off at least 20 times an hour for all sorts of violators. The town was making MILLIONS in fines and impounds. We once caught a guy who murdered his roommate in Virginia , stole his car and fled to NY. We bagged him 5 hours after the crime and he had an AR-15 in the back seat that he wasn't able to get to in time.

I was the cop that at least gave drivers a chance. I let more go than I wrote. My bosses wanted me to write everybody. Then we got those automatic license plate readers installed on every light pole leading into my town. I called it " catching fish without bait". We had 27 cameras going 24/7 and the alarm would go off at least 20 times an hour for all sorts of violators. The town was making MILLIONS in fines and impounds. We once caught a guy who murdered his roommate in Virginia , stole his car and fled to NY. We bagged him 5 hours after the crime and he had an AR-15 in the back seat that he wasn't able to get to in time.
For all the boot lickers please don't get mad at me, but this is why 70% of Americans do not like the police...

I like the Police just fine. They have a tough job (at least some do) and when I see one I thank them for their service. What I don’t like is the politicians and bureaucrats that give them the orders to enforce stupid laws and quotas.

People are dealing drugs over the place and instead they’re trying to ticket someone going a little fast with no traffic remotely nearby. I get it alright, there is no money to be made busting a drug dealer. Like most laws, the criminals could care less and the law-abiding citizens have a lot to lose for stupid violations.

The Police in my area of Arizona are very reasonable. In the California beach towns they apparently when through Gestapo training camp.

For all the boot lickers please don't get mad at me, but this is why 70% of Americans do not like the police...
The part you left non-bolded is why people like/need them, though. ;)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back