Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PDR :-)

In the C8 forums I've seen some guys go up to 512GB. I have a 256GB ready to go for when I get mines.

wtf?

Is 128gb the largest you can stick in there? What is this? 2015?

If it supports 128gb, that means it's SDXC, and that standard goes up to like 2tb. Does PDR2 have some arbitrary 128gb limit? Or does it simply support any SDXC card?
I am 99% sure it supports bigger and think I ran a 256 GB at one point. It's usually just the limit for the format type the system accepts and exFAT can definitely go bigger. I don't usually run really big cards since I have a smaller card per track in the C7.

wtf?

Is 128gb the largest you can stick in there? What is this? 2015?

If it supports 128gb, that means it's SDXC, and that standard goes up to like 2tb. Does PDR2 have some arbitrary 128gb limit? Or does it simply support any SDXC card?
No, my sales guy is getting me a 128GB, but I was told they will take any size now...

I wonder if a PNY 1TB Pro SDXC card work ??

I had a 64GB in my ‘17 ZL1 and I seem to recall that was over 12 hours of video. I still have the SD card and had planned to use it in the Blackwing, however I was unaware there is a second generation of the PDR. Maybe I will need to reformat and it won’t be as easy as simply inserting my old card.

I had a 64GB in my ‘17 ZL1 and I seem to recall that was over 12 hours of video. I still have the SD card and had planned to use it in the Blackwing, however I was unaware there is a second generation of the PDR. Maybe I will need to reformat and it won’t be as easy as simply inserting my old card.
Not sure about the formatting (even though I'd think your card should still work), but remember the new PDR records at 1080p (the highest option available), so that will take up a lot more space on the card.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back