Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Park assist/automatic braking - retrofit question

Metal4all6

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 BW
I poised this question in the 2022 order tracker thread a while back, but didn't really see an answer.

My CT4 BW (automatic) was built in March when some of the chips/parts were on constraint. When I picked up my car yesterday, my dealer said that Cadillac (corporate) would contact me when the park assist/auto braking part is available for retrofit. Is this the case and how would they contact me (via mail or call)? First time buying a brand new car, but figured the dealer would be the one to order the part and let me know when it's available rather than Cadillac itself.

GM seems to have resolved the shortage as new Blackwings are coming equipped with this feature now. I figure parts should be available for the retrofit (if not already, very soon). Anyone in a similar situation have any news?

1656516906903.png

Faulkner told me it'll be handled like a recall with a tsb issued and I should get a gm letter regarding it. You shouldn't be locked in to a dealer to handle it, you can go anywhere to have the retrofit done.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back