Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Our new argent silver 6spd BW

Robbys3m3

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Escalade
We got our argent silver 6spd bought...matches our Escalade V...love it so far...Plans are front ppf, ceramic, black emblems, swift springs, new rear wing, and Signature wheels on order! What to do with the exhaust? :)

Attachments

• 20230608_065712.jpg
    20230608_065712.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 298
Gotra say an Escalade V is a great partner for a 5BW. Now you need a ZL1 1LE to round out that LT4 garage.

Congrats on matching Caddies !!

Exhaust is a sore spot. See my thread in Perf Mods, but there is nothing pre-fab in the aftermarket. I finally found a local shop that would do custom work. Good news - its a fraction of the price of pre-fab "performance" solutions.

I learned that straight pipes are not very loud. Don't be afraid to just replace the muffler with pipes that connect factory tips. Music and talking to passengers are undisturbed in loudest setting with straight pipes.

Congrats on matching Caddies !!

Exhaust is a sore spot. See my thread in Perf Mods, but there is nothing pre-fab in the aftermarket. I finally found a local shop that would do custom work. Good news - its a fraction of the price of pre-fab "performance" solutions.

I learned that straight pipes are not very loud. Don't be afraid to just replace the muffler with pipes that connect factory tips. Music and talking to passengers are undisturbed in loudest setting with straight pipes.
This is super helpful and kinda surprising, but sounds like the route to try

You guys gotta put some Expel Stealth matte PPF on your BWs to differentiate from your Escalades :)

Swift springs just on. Before we pulled it back inside i sware it had too much rake but here im happy with the stance. Next up alignment and reapplying emblems...signature wheels in process.

Attachments

• Resized_20230622_185340.jpeg
    Resized_20230622_185340.jpeg
    614.3 KB · Views: 150
Very nice!

Signature wheels are on:)
Looks great! What size and offset are those? I am looking to order a second set when my V comes in and like to compare the fitment on the cars before ordering up a new set.

Looks great! What size and offset are those? I am looking to order a second set when my V comes in and like to compare the fitment on the cars before ordering up a new set.
Thx! They r 19s so I could reuse stock tires, plus I'm lowered so wanted to help the cause for ride quality if I could. Terrance can help with the fitment part..unsure of the offsets

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back