Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order delivery time

Deejay55

Hi all- In the order tracking thread, a number of people posted their long waiting time for delivery. Since my TPW is 10/31, I would like to know how many of you had positive experiences with your time from TPW to delivery. Yea I know you’re supposed to gain patience with age, but that’s no working with me.

With a TPW of 10/31, you are 2 months out. that's a lot of time for constraints to slow the process. That being said, lets assume 10/31 does happen on time. plan for 2 weeks of build. 1 week for it to get to a 4XXX status. Holidays in there, bad weather season, etc. If it were me, I'd be happy to get it by the end of January 2023.

But a lot goes into your build. Is is a 4 or 5 BW? Color choice? Options? is it one of the 120? my order is one of the first 2023 built (built last week of July) and i'll be happy to take delivery by the end of September (even though it's supposedly built and ready to ship).

It’s a 5 BW , Radiant Red Tintcoat. I had to drop the CF1, and CF2 packages in order to have the order go through. Of all the dealers I contacted, this was the only allocation for a manual, so I guess I can consider myself lucky to just have the order accepted by GM.

It’s a 5 BW , Radiant Red Tintcoat. I had to drop the CF1, and CF2 packages in order to have the order go through. Of all the dealers I contacted, this was the only allocation for a manual, so I guess I can consider myself lucky to just have the order accepted by GM.
I believe my car was built around March 10th (about 1 week after my original TPW)... and got it delivered July 1st and drove off the lot July 2nd (49 weeks though from original order to then get allocation-->TPW-->delays-->delivery... and it was so f-in worth it!!)

I would be happy with that timeframe,which would put my delivery around the middle to end of March. At least this way, I could forgo getting snow tires and wheels till next year.

I would be happy with that timeframe,which would put my delivery around the middle to end of March. At least this way, I could forgo getting snow tires and wheels till next year.
True. As soon as I get back from the shore I'm gonna be checking out winter wheel/tire combos.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back