Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Help! Opulent Blue Wagons

Need help topic

whadat1970

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 cts-v wagon
I just bought a 2012 Opulent Blue Wagon with a history that is "One Of A Kind" ! The original owner bought it new at the YOUNG age of 98! I just talked to a family member and was told he not only had 1 Wagon but TWO!! I asked why a 98 year old would want a car like this ...response was "HE LIKED TO GO REALLY FAST"! My ? is how many Opulent Blue Wagons were made, I can't find any production #'s by color any where ! I have only seen 1 wagon before finding this one !! Any one have any ideas?? Thank

Don't know how many were made, mine is opulent blue built 2/14/2014.

Maybe someone should start a poll here to see what the different V Wagon Colors and numbers are among members.

Mine is, obviously, Crystal Red

Maybe someone should start a poll here to see what the different V Wagon Colors and numbers are among members.

2011 Vwagon Thunder Grey, graphite wheels and yellow calipers.

IMG_0075.jpg

Last edited:
TS-V Wagon colors

My 2014 CTS-V Wagon is Plum with all black interior, manual shift and has all factory options. black chrome grille, yellow calipers. It was a GM executive gold-hat car that I bought with 3,700 miles on it after GM exec finished with it. I was told by dealer that only 5 CTS-V wagons in plum were made (based on no official info, of course), but plum was a one-year only color, so it could be true. I was trying to buy a rare color. Very hard to find manuals in anything but grey and black, I looked for a year before finding it. Any other members out there with a plum manual wagon?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back