Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Help! Opulent Blue Wagons

Need help topic

whadat1970

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 cts-v wagon
I just bought a 2012 Opulent Blue Wagon with a history that is "One Of A Kind" ! The original owner bought it new at the YOUNG age of 98! I just talked to a family member and was told he not only had 1 Wagon but TWO!! I asked why a 98 year old would want a car like this ...response was "HE LIKED TO GO REALLY FAST"! My ? is how many Opulent Blue Wagons were made, I can't find any production #'s by color any where ! I have only seen 1 wagon before finding this one !! Any one have any ideas?? Thank

joe14Vwagon

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 CTS V sport wagon 6M
Don't know how many were made, mine is opulent blue built 2/14/2014.

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
Maybe someone should start a poll here to see what the different V Wagon Colors and numbers are among members.

Mine is, obviously, Crystal Red

elphil

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon
Maybe someone should start a poll here to see what the different V Wagon Colors and numbers are among members.

2011 Vwagon Thunder Grey, graphite wheels and yellow calipers.

IMG_0075.jpg

Last edited:

Lance Joseph

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 Cadilac CTS-V Wagon
TS-V Wagon colors

My 2014 CTS-V Wagon is Plum with all black interior, manual shift and has all factory options. black chrome grille, yellow calipers. It was a GM executive gold-hat car that I bought with 3,700 miles on it after GM exec finished with it. I was told by dealer that only 5 CTS-V wagons in plum were made (based on no official info, of course), but plum was a one-year only color, so it could be true. I was trying to buy a rare color. Very hard to find manuals in anything but grey and black, I looked for a year before finding it. Any other members out there with a plum manual wagon?

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom