Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Norcal factory order with little or no ADM?

leres

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
It's starting to sound like carbon fiber options are becoming available, on a small scale at least; what dealers should I be talking to in northern California about ordering a CT5 BW with a manual trans? The referral I got from a Chevy salesman I know wants $15K over...

I hear South San Francisco is the place, everywhere is is scummy in the area in regard to $$ but I believe the waitlist is on par with Santa's list.

I placed an order with Cadillac of South San Francisco back in June. The order is still active and there is still no allocation. I started to give up in November, so I went ahead and placed a second order at Sewell Dallas. Today my Sewell order was accepted for production. My recommendation is to skip South San Francisco if you want a car anytime soon.

I placed an order with Cadillac of South San Francisco back in June. The order is still active and there is still no allocation. I started to give up in November, so I went ahead and placed a second order at Sewell Dallas. Today my Sewell order was accepted for production. My recommendation is to skip South San Francisco if you want a car anytime soon.
Agreed. Funny enough, I placed an order with Sewell in December 2021 and with South San Francisco I think a couple months later. Got my Sewell car January 2023 and still waiting on the SSF one...

I would tell them to pound sand, there are plenty of cars nationwide that are selling for MSRP.

Have you considered a used BW? There are handful of manual cars in the 80-95k on Autotrader some of which include CF1/CF2 options.

I would tell them to pound sand, there are plenty of cars nationwide that are selling for MSRP.

Have you considered a used BW? There are handful of manual cars in the 80-95k on Autotrader some of which include CF1/CF2 options.
The guy I talked two is the fleet dude, he had to ask another department and their position is "very limited availability" blah-blah-blah-sales-talk, etc. I suspect if I could find a different local dealer with a lower (or no) ADM they would match it.

I currently have a '14 2nd gen CTS-V and I really want a specific set of options if I'm going forward with this. For reference the cadillac.com configurator code BVGPC6 is pretty close to what I'm looking at (it's missing CA emissions).

I reached out to Dustin @ Sewell, I'm definitely not afraid of doing an out-of-state deal to make this happen. I flew to Seattle to get my current V and to LA to get my C6 Z06 back in the day.

I hear South San Francisco is the place, everywhere is is scummy in the area in regard to $$ but I believe the waitlist is on par with Santa's list.
Under different management.

I skipped many spots in line at south city Cadillac because I didn't want CF1/2. Amazing that it's still hard to get a 5BW in 2024.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back