Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

DSG3249

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT-5 Blackwing
Good morning.

I found this forum as I was searching for information on CT5 Blackwing production. I traded my 2016 ATS-V in October and ordered a CT5 Blackwing. The ATS-V was one of my favorite cars, so not having it is making the wait for the Blackwing harder than I thought it would be. I saw the order tracker posted on this site and figured I could get another one on the list. The order number is BBRV49 and, unfortunately, like so many others - it's at 1100.

Good morning.

I found this forum as I was searching for information on CT5 Blackwing production. I traded my 2016 ATS-V in October and ordered a CT5 Blackwing. The ATS-V was one of my favorite cars, so not having it is making the wait for the Blackwing harder than I thought it would be. I saw the order tracker posted on this site and figured I could get another one on the list. The order number is BBRV49 and, unfortunately, like so many others - it's at 1100.
Welcome to the 1100 party. Where did you order from, in PA ?

Good morning.

Welcome. You're on the list.

Thanks. I ordered mine from Star Cadillac in Quakertown.
I told them that I wouldn't pay anything more than sticker price and they agreed to that. It's possible that I had a bit more leverage since I was also trading something.

Ok, thx.....I've since looked around these blogs and notice people are paying up to 10 grand over list
I think that the record is $50k.

I told them that I wouldn't pay anything more than sticker price and they agreed to that. It's possible that I had a bit more leverage since I was also trading something.
I went to Fred Beans in Doylestown as I picked up my AMG up the block from them and it was a good time dealing with the benz dealer. Hopefully this Town all operates the same, also at MSRP

Just picked this up last night with 8 miles on it!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2BDFDF8C-20F3-4C93-A3D6-5FAA48948E63.jpeg
    2BDFDF8C-20F3-4C93-A3D6-5FAA48948E63.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 113
  • 38D19564-D116-41D9-8002-D4DD4B5471A1.jpeg
    38D19564-D116-41D9-8002-D4DD4B5471A1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 114
  • 1CF8D2E0-28E9-4BED-A9A4-C63003519305.jpeg
    1CF8D2E0-28E9-4BED-A9A4-C63003519305.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 112
Just picked this up last night with 8 miles on it!!!!!!
Welcome, it looks great - you should post up pics over here as well.

Very Nice!

Enjoy. How do you like the orange? I haven't seen any in person yet so I was wondering how some of these look.

Congrats! Looking good:thumb

Hi- congratulations on the CT5 BW order. I live about 15 minutes from Star Cadillac, and I was planning to stop there to talk to someone about ordering a CT4 BW. I’m also not willing to pay a cent over MSRP. I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you have to talk directly to the GM of the dealership to agree to a MSRP order?

The salesguy I dealt with was not going to move on the market adjustment and to be quite honest with you, I would not have ordered the car if I dealt solely with him. As I was preparing to leave, the sales manager overheard our conversation and walked over and worked with me on the market adjustment and explained the ordering process. He is the reason I stayed. Honestly, I never thought I would pay sticker price for any car, but the market is strange right now so I think that's the best you can hope for, especially with cars like these.

I think my ATS-V is still there. That was a great car and I'm sure the CT4 will be even better, so good luck with everything.

The salesguy I dealt with was not going to move on the market adjustment and to be quite honest with you, I would not have ordered the car if I dealt solely with him. As I was preparing to leave, the sales manager overheard our conversation and walked over and worked with me on the market adjustment and explained the ordering process. He is the reason I stayed. Honestly, I never thought I would pay sticker price for any car, but the market is strange right now so I think that's the best you can hope for, especially with cars like these.

I think my ATS-V is still there. That was a great car and I'm sure the CT4 will be even better, so good luck with everything.
Really appreciate the feedback. I’ve never dealt with Star before and understanding how your experience went is helpful. I leased my ATS-V from Fred Beans in Doylestown. I’m probably going to talk to both dealers. I’m with you, I’ve never paid MSRP for a car before and I can’t believe I’m even considering it. I’m planning to either trade in my Camaro or sell it to VROOM, since I already have an offer from VROOM.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back