Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Brand new, previously unseen footage of the 2025 Blackwing on YouTube?

5VBW Nick

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
I just stumbled across this video that was posted less than an hour ago this morning. I've been searching up and down on the internet for any videos or pictures of the refreshed Blackwing and found nothing, and then this video is suddenly here with all kinds of information, including that it's going to be debuting this week as a safety car/pace car?

Nice. Maybe we’ll see it at Daytona’s Rolex 24hr?

IMG_1875.jpeg

I can see myself buying a 2025 CT5-V if it has great steering and an adjustable suspension. I don't need 660 hp.

CT4-V then?
I want the extra space and a CT5-V would fit the bill better. I currently have a CT4-V Blackwing and I want something a bit larger. But can I live with the compromises of a V versus a Blackwing? Will the CT5-V be too benign for me? I am not interested in the CT5-V Blackwing. It is not worth the money for me. An Acura TLX type S is another possibility. I love the interior, but the glide pad is miserable and it is front wheel drive which I don't care for.

Don’t like the front. Makes it look more like a robot face on a transformer.

I want the extra space and a CT5-V would fit the bill better. I currently have a CT4-V Blackwing and I want something a bit larger. But can I live with the compromises of a V versus a Blackwing? Will the CT5-V be too benign for me? I am not interested in the CT5-V Blackwing. It is not worth the money for me. An Acura TLX type S is another possibility. I love the interior, but the glide pad is miserable and it is front wheel drive which I don't care for.
I have been very happy with my regular 5V. It has plenty of power when you don't need to be smoking rubber at a whim. Great road trip car, too. I don't even use the big part of the power all the time, since you can get to excess speed quickly. Mine is a daily and if I had a BW, I would probably have no license now.

I had an ATS Premium before and I needed more room on trips. I did have to get used to the bigger maneuvering size of the 5, though. It handles very well and is confident inspiring for its size.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back