Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CheckM8

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
None
Looking forward to tracking a proper sports sedan with a hi-performance V8 and with a manual transmission no less. Yes it'll be a bit slower off the line at the stoplights going to the grocery store where the M5s and E63s like to play and the Model S P rules but on the track it'll be something else. I have an order in, ZRZTRR, but not yet picked up by GM per the dealer.

Hi Rob, thanks for the welcome response and really enjoy this forum. A question that you or a member of the forum might be able to help with. Do you know if its possible to take delivery of a CT5-V BW at the GM Grand River plant in Lansing, MI? Something similar to the Corvette factory delivery option?

Hi Rob, thanks for the welcome response and really enjoy this forum. A question that you or a member of the forum might be able to help with. Do you know if its possible to take delivery of a CT5-V BW at the GM Grand River plant in Lansing, MI? Something similar to the Corvette factory delivery option?
To the best of my knowledge, it is not, but it's possible that @Mirza Grebovic might know?

Not possible to deliver at plant sorry

Not possible to deliver at plant sorry
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to pick it up there so i could track it at Grattan, Gingerman and Waterford before shipping it to Carlsbad, CA where the closest tracks are like 5-6 hours from my house....depending on LA traffic!

Jay Leno's garage has a session on the new '22 CT5-V BW. A decent intro to the car and driving impressions, and a bit of exhaust note that's sure to please!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back