Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member New owner SF bay area

angelglo

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 CTS-V
Just introducing myself from the San Francisco Bay Area. A 2014 CTS-V coupe just fell on my lap and what a fun car it is!

I did a bunch of research on the car on upgrades, issues, drivability, etc. For now, I'm only going to do minor upgrades that will comply with CA CARB emissions. It has 150K miles and I already changed out the SC Isolator and tightened up the rear center tranny bolt.

I do have to admit, I love the interior of the car with Recaro seat so much that I bought a second complete seat of CTSV coupe seats for another project that i have.

Reactions: Rob
I guess you are familiar with SF. I do not go there unless someone is dieing. I'ver worked there for 33 years and I can say it is officially a poop Hole. I grew up in san francisco and it will be along time until it gets its glory back.

I am a retired airline pilot and used to enjoy layovers in SFO. It's sad to see what it has become.

I am a retired airline pilot and used to enjoy layovers in SFO. It's sad to see what it has become.
Yes. Very sad. Most do not know the extent of it and only know what they see on TV. It is worse than that as all the money is leaving the city also. A very understaffed Police department also; which allows the criminals to run amock.

I'm in Texas. When you get tired of the CA insanity, come on over. I keep a S&W Governor (Google it) in my 22 Cadillac CT5V BW. Completely legal. And my TX plate is:
1695265631344.jpeg

awesome. I lived in El Paso Texas back in in 86-87. I had a great time though I lived on base at Fort Bliss.

I'm a soon-to-be retired PD after 33 years and I have collected a semi-large collection of Pew Pews. I also did t 29 years in the Marine Reserves. California laws and regulations do suck indeed. I always think about moving out. I see all the mods that people do on their CTSVs and i get a little jealous.

Last edited:
Then you can appreciate the S&W Governor. Did you get the significance of my TX plate?

oh. OK. i thought it had to do with some sort of 2nd amendment think. the last 3 digits saying enforces. But yes. in 4 seconds.

The specs say 0 to 60 in 3.4 seconds but TX has a plate limit of 7 characters. Besides, I didn't want to brag. Specs also say top speed is in excess of 100mph. I didn't buy it for the speed. I'm 85. I bought it for the acceleration. It's a comfort when you get on the interstate and need to merge with traffic. It makes a nice sound when the superchargers cut in.

Oh. And thank you for your service. I was in the USAF for 8 years. B-47 & B-52. Airline was a better deal.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back