Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member: Huntsville, AL

Kid JT

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Ordered a 2023 CT5-V Blackwing on 10/7/2022
Hello to all. New member to this forum. Just submitted an order for a CT5VBW this past 7Oct22. I can see I'm very late to the party, but hopefully my dreams will come true. I'm so serious about purchasing a 5BW, that I'm selling my 2021 Hellcat Challenger this week to start saving up :))))). California native, living in Huntsville, AL. Retired Army! Have a great day.

JT

Hello to all. New member to this forum. Just submitted an order for a CT5VBW this past 7Oct22. I can see I'm very late to the party, but hopefully my dreams will come true. I'm so serious about purchasing a 5BW, that I'm selling my 2021 Hellcat Challenger this week to start saving up :))))). California native, living in Huntsville, AL. Retired Army! Have a great day.

JT
Welcome. Nice, friendly people here. You have made 2 good decisions. Retiring in AL (I grew up in Union Springs AL) and ordering a 5BW. Congratulations on both. Thank you for your service. (8 years USAF for me)

Thank you. Also thank you for your service (21yrs USA for me). Hoping I want have to wait too many months to get my order accepted. Take care!

• Love Post
Reactions: Rob
👍🏻 Whatever the wait is, it will be worth it when you strap into the BW, apply pressure to the power pedal and feel the G increase push you back into your seat. A word of caution. Power application should be made smoothly. Otherwise it will try to swap ends.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back