Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member from South Jersey

dribs15

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V BW
Hello everybody!
I've been lurking for months and it seems that this forum has the most informative info and plenty of interaction amongst its members. Been a mostly GM guy for 25 years since I could afford a new car (best friend's dad was a higher up in GM/ACDelco) starting w/ Pontiac GP GTP then GXP and was about to get a G8 when Pontiac was shut down. Ended up with 2 SS's (14, then a 16) a few years later and loved them. Best all around car ever for me,...until I got rear-ended and car got structural damage. Couldn't find anything that could satisfy me and have enough room for wife and kids (wife kept on me about Caddies being old man cars) as my dd and admit I feel a bit sheepish that my 2018 Audi S6 is just blah to me.

I still miss my SS's and the huge smile I'd get every time I'd get into them, but when I talk about those cars at least I still get a smile just thinking of them (literally grinning right now)... and my kid's miss the vroom!
Put in for an order the third week of August (CT5-V BW) and am still waiting for an allocation, but my dealer has me at the top of the list b/c I'm ok w/o the CF...they've been very communicative when needed. I never thought I'd drop this much coin on a car, but I'm so jonesing for this car.

When asked about my SS, I'd tell them it felt like I was going to an amusement park every single time I got in the car
...now when people ask about the BW , I just tell people it's sort of like the Cadillac version of the SS for me and I can't wait to smile every time I get in my car again as those burbles sooth my soul.

Star Cadillac in Quakertown... was also checking out Holman, because it's so close to me... but too far down the list.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back