Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member from Ottawa, Canada

Vanguard

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Obtained my CT4-V Blackwing by a stroke of luck. The original purchaser had to bow out when the car arrived last week. Dealer knew I was interested. Purchased at MSRP. Number 202 of the original 250 with a 6 speed manual. Consider myself to be very lucky to obtain one of these limited production cars.

Obtained my CT4-V Blackwing by a stroke of luck. The original purchaser had to bow out when the car arrived last week. Dealer knew I was interested. Purchased at MSRP. Number 202 of the original 250 with a 6 speed manual. Consider myself to be very lucky to obtain one of these limited production cars.
Congrats and welcome

FYI, 202 is a high number to be one of the 250 Collector Series as that number included both transmission types. Can you see a riveted on Collector Series Badge when you open your driver's door? Additionally, do you have a Crafted By Signature on the front door sills?

Reactions: Rob
My car is definitely not part of the collector series and my apologies if that was insinuated. My CT4 BW was built on November 18, 2021, well past the collector series. I learned today that the last 4 digits of the VIN are assigned to both manual and automatic equipped cars - so there are 2 cars with a VIN ending in 0202. 41xxxx designates automatic tranny and 46xxxx proudly announces it is a mister manual. :). I am just so very happy that I was able to obtain a CT4 Blackwing - there are only 32 allocated to Canada so far and seeing one in my garage makes me a happy man.

My car is definitely not part of the collector series and my apologies if that was insinuated. My CT4 BW was built on November 18, 2021, well past the collector series. I learned today that the last 4 digits of the VIN are assigned to both manual and automatic equipped cars - so there are 2 cars with a VIN ending in 0202. 41xxxx designates automatic tranny and 46xxxx proudly announces it is a mister manual. :). I am just so very happy that I was able to obtain a CT4 Blackwing - there are only 32 allocated to Canada so far and seeing one in my garage makes me a happy man.
Hi Vanguard, congratulations for your new acquisition! I am new to this forum. I am based in Montreal and was lucky enough to find a CT4 BW in stock just recently. It is fully loaded with automatic trans. Will be delivered in the next couple of weeks. I was also allocated a CT5 BW from a dealer but I was informed this week that all 2022 5 BW orders that have not gone into production will be cancelled for Canadian exports?!?!

Salut Bourbonp! Man, you are very lucky to discover a CT4 BW in stock - who is your dealer? I am originally from Montréal - Verdun and Ville St-Laurent. Now in village of Navan, south-east of Ottawa

Congratulations. My dealer told me that all 32 CT4 BW's destined for Canada were pre-sold. In my case the original buyer passed finance at the time he ordered but at time of delivery he was refused. His misfortune became my good luck.

You will really enjoy the car - it is a superb driver. I also have a 2019 Corvette Grand Sport and the CT4 BW is as much fun to drive. I put all season tires on it right away and have driven it almost every day since buying it on Jan 31.

Cadillac is probably trying to serve the US market and limiting exports of the CT4 and 5 BW's

Reactions: Rob
Can’t wait to get it on the road and on the track this coming summer! Btw, there are 3 other CT4 Blackwing in stock in Montréal presently (1 at Relais Cadillac and 2 at Cadillac West Island). I presently own a 2016 Corvette Z51 that I am trading for the CT4.

My dealer is Chalut Auto Cadillac in Joliette

Can’t wait to get it on the road and on the track this coming summer! Btw, there are 3 other CT4 Blackwing in stock in Montréal presently (1 at Relais Cadillac and 2 at Cadillac West Island). I presently own a 2016 Corvette Z51 that I am trading for the CT4.
One thing that became quickly evident, the CT4 doors are much smaller than the Vette and getting out will take some practice before it becomes natural. I thought about trading my Vette but it is convertible and summer driving is wonderful so will keep it for now. Used Vette prices have increased so I might sell it next year.

What track will you use? The only track work I have done is the Ron Fellows Corvette Owners School in Nevada. The CT4 BW is made for the track - it will be a blast.

Tremblant with Jim Russell. They have lapping sessions. The track is very nice. I also did the Ron Fellows program in Nevada with my corvette. That was a great experience. I might be wrong but I think that they offer the same program for the BW? If so I will definitely do it again

I will check out Tremblant - might be a good opportunity to play with the CT4.

I tried to register for the Spring Mountain Cadillac driver school but was told that Canadian purchased cars are not included in the program. I am really pissed about that because the full cost is paid by Cadillac for US purchased cars. Why would Canucks be excluded ?? Maybe we need a CT4 owners protest at GM HQ in Oshawa :):r. I could ask some of the truckers in Ottawa if they want to join me.

I will check out Tremblant - might be a good opportunity to play with the CT4.

I tried to register for the Spring Mountain Cadillac driver school but was told that Canadian purchased cars are not included in the program. I am really pissed about that because the full cost is paid by Cadillac for US purchased cars. Why would Canucks be excluded ?? Maybe we need a CT4 owners protest at GM HQ in Oshawa :):r. I could ask some of the truckers in Ottawa if they want to join me.
Vanguard, hope you are enjoying your BW. With respect to Spring Mountain, I reached out last week to Cadillac Canada spokesperson on the fact that Canadians were not allowed to attend the V-Academy class. He did his own verifications and got back to me the same day to let me know that any new BW owner can attend. He gave me the name of the person to contact: Brooke Bailey brooke@racespringmountain.com
Contacted her and all was good. Gave her my VIN and she should get back to me this week. Classes are presently fully booked until March 2023 but she mentioned that they should receive more cars this month so more seats will open. BTW, I recently traded my 4BW for a 5BW. I guess I got lucky! I had my name on a few waiting lists and received a call from a dealer who told me he got a 5BW delivered 2 weeks ago. It was a customer order and the client decided not to take it 😁Fantastic car!! Going to track it at Tremblant on September 28th! Below are pics of my 5 and 4.

Attachments

• B6507695-A18C-469D-BCB4-20379037F87B.jpeg
    B6507695-A18C-469D-BCB4-20379037F87B.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 77
  • EB7D236B-FCAB-47EC-927D-BC2F059B1799.jpeg
    EB7D236B-FCAB-47EC-927D-BC2F059B1799.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 86
Vanguard, hope you are enjoying your BW. With respect to Spring Mountain, I reached out last week to Cadillac Canada spokesperson on the fact that Canadians were not allowed to attend the V-Academy class. He did his own verifications and got back to me the same day to let me know that any new BW owner can attend. He gave me the name of the person to contact: Brooke Bailey brooke@racespringmountain.com
Contacted her and all was good. Gave her my VIN and she should get back to me this week. Classes are presently fully booked until March 2023 but she mentioned that they should receive more cars this month so more seats will open. BTW, I recently traded my 4BW for a 5BW. I guess I got lucky! I had my name on a few waiting lists and received a call from a dealer who told me he got a 5BW delivered 2 weeks ago. It was a customer order and the client decided not to take it 😁Fantastic car!! Going to track it at Tremblant on September 28th! Below are pics of my 5 and 4.
Classes are available at Spring Mountain for Canadians and I just got myself in July 2023.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back