Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member from NJ

Furinax

Bought it 2 weeks ago in NJ. Shadow Metallic 6MT with the Climate package. So far it drives great and I love it!

I never owned a GM product before and have been very hesitant to jump into this brand. I've always owned Toyotas and Hondas, but the market is so crazy right now and so I decided to think outside the box. Hopefully Cadillac does not disappoint! I think this looks absolutely beautiful!

IMG_20220716_140426.jpg

Congrats! Where in NJ? I moved to Phoenix from there years ago, but my sister still lives in Freehold.

Did you buy your car right off of the lot? Amazing that they carried a manual. None of the inventory in Phoenix had a manual, even though there really isn't any inventory to speak of.

Congrats! Where in NJ? I moved to Phoenix from there years ago, but my sister still lives in Freehold.

Did you buy your car right off of the lot? Amazing that they carried a manual. None of the inventory in Phoenix had a manual, even though there really isn't any inventory to speak of.
I live in Princeton.

I did buy it off the lot from a dealer in Flemington. They sold it to me at MSRP and were very very pleasant to work with. I was surprised as well that it wasn't already sold as I had waited a few weeks to make my purchase decision. The other dealer next to me in Lawrenceville said there was a $10k markup on everything.

That's great that they had one in stock and sold for MSRP. I have seen crazy markups like $10k-$25k on these cars in Phoenix and CA.. Insanity imo.

Princeton is a great area. I used to work in East Windsor and go into Princeton often and the surrounding areas. Beautiful part of NJ.

Nice. I worked in Princeton Junction for many years before opening an office in Philly.

Monitor this thread, some of us mid-atlantic folks have loose plans to meet at a cars and coffee before the end of the summer (and if I ever get my car):

Bought it 2 weeks ago in NJ. Shadow Metallic 6MT with the Climate package. So far it drives great and I love it!

I never owned a GM product before and have been very hesitant to jump into this brand. I've always owned Toyotas and Hondas, but the market is so crazy right now and so I decided to think outside the box. Hopefully Cadillac does not disappoint! I think this looks absolutely beautiful!

View attachment 11058
Congratulations!

Congratulations, I was on that dealer list waiting for an allocation for about 8 months. Got impatient and searched around.
They kept trying to sell me a 4v BW as they had 2 coming in. I'm about 20-25 minutes north of there.
I'll be in Somerville Friday, bring it out. Usually in Wolfgang's at the bar for a ribeye

View attachment 11058
If you have no plans will be at Quakerbridge Mall Sunday morning for C&C sponsored by American Collectors Ins.
Come out for cup of Joe. Starts at 8am, if you have no plans.
I'll be there with my 71 Vette and a buddy with a 19 Grand Sport Vette.
BW is in garage due to issues with dealer not talking care of reg & plates. Out of state purchase, right now a sore subject 🤬. Will be at DMV bright and early tomorrow. If no issues then maybe BW will come out to play 😎

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back