Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New-ish to GM, definitely new to Cadillac!

dr-sicel

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
Hello everyone - Jeff from Cincinnati.
I've had a number of cars/trucks over the years. The only GM I've had was a 1978 Chevy C10 pickup truck I bought in 1996 to move me from Rhode Island to Minnesota for grad school

This past Monday I placed an order (part of dealer allocation so fingers crossed) for a '23 CT4-V Blackwing... in a manual! Last hurrah!

Very excited!

'23 CT4-V Blackwing... in a manual

You can't tease us like this. We need the full options list so we can pore over it.

This is how we fill the long months waiting for our cars. Well, this and GIF memes ... and goat-related anything ...

You can't tease us like this. We need the full options list so we can pore over it.

This is how we fill the long months waiting for our cars. Well, this and GIF memes ... and goat-related anything ...

Thanks!
It is a 2023 CT4-V BW I placed a couple weeks ago - and was part of a dealer allocation so it should be "legit", haha (I have a CT5-V BW on order that will never come to fruition, but I decided against that route anyway).

Last known status (event description): 2000 with Priority 1

It is in GXU Midnight Steel Metallic with R37 gunmetal gray wheels and red calipers.
of course a 6MT
HEB Sky Cool Gray interior with 709 torch red seatbelts
IWE: Sueded microfiber wrapped interior package
CWM: Technology package
UQT: Performance data recorder
Y26 Nav
Y6F: Climage
Y5X: Driver awareness
CF5: sunroof

pretty much has everything you can get minus the carbon fiber packages. Two reasons, a bit much for what you get, and that would have put the car in an indefinite limbo. I would've like the wing and rear diffuser, but not the front bits (it comes with a non-CF splitter).

The CT5 build, with the mid-level seats and no CF (but otherwise had similar options) was over $30,000 more than the CT4. For my purposes, the CT4 should do great. I'm not going to track it regularly, just want a great car to drive that has a manual.

Not sure on delivery of the 4 yet - to that end, I have a question.

Now that I'm a "member", my build didn't populate in today's refresh of the blackwing order tracker tool.
Do I need to do something to add it?

THANKS!!

Now that I'm a "member", my build didn't populate in today's refresh of the blackwing order tracker tool.
Do I need to do something to add it?

Give Rob your 6-character order number in the Order Tracking thread:

The order # will be in a format like this: BVFMWC

pretty much has everything you can get minus the carbon fiber packages.

Mine is the same. I accepted a dealer spec order allocation that was loaded. Every OEM option except carbon and the alcantara steering wheel. Plus a couple of dealer options (lug nuts and wheel locks).

Only thing I am getting that I really just did not want at all was the sunroof.

Excellent - thanks!
It's funny - I like a sunroof but don't use it as much as I think. Weird.
I did end up with the alcantara wheel (I think), I was torn on this one.

I followed your link and replied with my build code! In the meantime, I went to Cadillac's virtual assistant and inquired, it's still at 2000 (Accepted by GM) but it's only been 8 days!!

...UPDATE: it's actually 3000 with a TPW of Oct 31, 2022. Rob added me to the order tracker.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners