Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New from TN

Head Hunter

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
Just traded in a C8 Z51 HTC for a new 5VBW. The C8s are great and handle amazingly, but not as functional with kids and required a backup daily. Got lucky annd ended up finding a 6MT w carbon brakes and the other options I wanted a few states over, should have it delivered by end of week. Big thanks to whomever ordered then abandoned it - still covered in plastic and wrappers and told dealer not to touch it. Will be immediately dropped off for paint correction and Gtechniq coating. Can’t wait to start rowing gears again.

Attachments

• 70715771228__8EA12919-4F61-4FC4-ABD3-B74BC16510BA.jpeg
    70715771228__8EA12919-4F61-4FC4-ABD3-B74BC16510BA.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
Welcome and congratulations. Wise move on the Vette. BW is a better deal.

Just traded in a C8 Z51 HTC for a new 5VBW. The C8s are great and handle amazingly, but not as functional with kids and required a backup daily. Got lucky annd ended up finding a 6MT w carbon brakes and the other options I wanted a few states over, should have it delivered by end of week. Big thanks to whomever ordered then abandoned it - still covered in plastic and wrappers and told dealer not to touch it. Will be immediately dropped off for paint correction and Gtechniq coating. Can’t wait to start rowing gears again.
How is it optioned? Might be the one I backed out of (black raven with black mid seats, 6mt, NO sunrof, ccb, red calipers, pdr, and parking package)

Has CCB, ultra view, PDR, parking, bronze wheels and calipers, black on black.

Found it in Ohio, came in last week before the holiday weekend.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back