Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

New Blackwing Images Released by Cadillac Media

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Today, Cadillac released additional images of the 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Infrared Tintcoat showing a few different options. You can find them in the Media section here:

Unfortunately, some of the photos didn't have accurate descriptions, so pay close attention to the wheels, calipers and high wing spoiler as you go through the photos. I did the best I could with the descriptions.

There's only about 12 new photos added - including two wheel options.

It's not much, but it's better than nothing and it's all they have released so far.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom