Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New 2024 CT5 Blackwing Order In Progress Owner

ATXBlackwing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 CTS-V - SOLD | 2024 CT5 Blackwing on Order!
Hi All,
My 2024 Order has just reached 3400 Status with a TPW (Target Production Week) of 08/14/2023.

Original Order placed in November of 2021. Put on hold because of no carbon 1 and 2 packages. Wasn't in a rush and didn't want to compromise on my spec.
Dealer (Sewell Dallas) finally reached back out in June of 2023 with an open allocation for 2024 w/ Carbon 1 and 2.
Order confirmed in June.

It's been a long road but finally there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Here's my spec!

1691778126572.png

Congratulations! I placed an order in August of 2022 for a 23 Model. Dealer never received allocation for 23 but last month they received an allocation for a 2024 model. I'm at 3000 now just waiting for a TPW.

Hi All,
My 2024 Order has just reached 3400 Status with a TPW (Target Production Week) of 08/14/2023.

Original Order placed in November of 2021. Put on hold because of no carbon 1 and 2 packages. Wasn't in a rush and didn't want to compromise on my spec.
Dealer (Sewell Dallas) finally reached back out in June of 2023 with an open allocation for 2024 w/ Carbon 1 and 2.
Order confirmed in June.

It's been a long road but finally there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Here's my spec!

View attachment 21074
Wow, now that is patience!!!

Order just hit 3800 status! Production is done!
Welcome to the goat pen. My '24 reached 3800 Aug.1 and I have been waiting patiently for delivery ever since. It makes it even more frustrating knowing that I'm closer to the factory than most.

Welcome to the goat pen. My '24 reached 3800 Aug.1 and I have been waiting patiently for delivery ever since. It makes it even more frustrating knowing that I'm closer to the factory than most.

Not what I was hoping to hear, Dustin "Blackwing King" @ Sewell is telling me 1-3months. Hopefully we get some exciting updates soon!

I just took delivery of my 24 ct5 blackwing last Thursday. Original order was placed in 21, waited 2 years and 3 months to the day.
Any idea when yours hit 3800 status, how long you waited for delivery after production was complete?

Few hours later I get this email:

Your current order status is still officially code 4B00 - Bayed Avail to Ship.

However, I do have some great news. Your vehicle has been marked “hot” and is showing to be in a staging area to be loaded up onto the rail carts.

I d
Any idea when yours hit 3800 status, how long you waited for delivery after production was complete?
I don't actually. They told me beginning of August it would be by the end of the month. After waiting so long I didnt have much hope honestly. Third week of August dealer called and said it was there.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back