Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tomorrow I will be a proud owner and a real member of the community.

THAT LOOKS LIKE THE ONE I JUST PICKED UP!!! Happy holidays everybody!!! I love my new red caddy!!! I got the black interior with the red seatbelts… And bronze rims! Love yours too IceBear… CONGRATS BRO!

Attachments

• IMG_4232.jpeg
    IMG_4232.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4234.jpeg
    IMG_4234.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 90
Shamong! I spent a lot of time out there too, and Tabernacle. If that's the dealer I think it is on Route 73, there is (or used to be) an excellent diner on that corner. Been too many years since I've been around those stomping grounds!

Your BW is beautiful. Congrats!
Olga's dinner! that was a great place. They tore down the original 8-10 years ago (?) and rebuilt further up 73.... not the same. We raised our family in Marlton Lakes - great area. @IcedBear14 I'm sure some of you know the ole Town Tavern. Daymn those lunches back in the day (when it wasn't raining and leaking on your bar seat lol). Edit to add the Village Pub. Enjoy your BW

Last edited:
@TheShark ....Olga's wasn't that great towards the end. Started to get really greasy and not as good. I was actually talking about the Sage diner on 73 and Church Rd. That was a very good diner. Between work, family and girlfriends, we virtually lived in that place. It was a very convenient place to meet, and good food.

@TheShark ....Olga's wasn't that great towards the end. Started to get really greasy and not as good. I was actually talking about the Sage diner on 73 and Church Rd. That was a very good diner. Between work, family and girlfriends, we virtually lived in that place. It was a very convenient place to meet, and good food.
besides (sometimes) missing the seasons, we often jones for a good NJ dinner. so many - Sage, The Palace, Ponzios, New Berlin Diner, Golden Dawn, etc.

Olga's dinner! that was a great place. They tore down the original 8-10 years ago (?) and rebuilt further up 73.... not the same. We raised our family in Marlton Lakes - great area. @IcedBear14 I'm sure some of you know the ole Town Tavern. Daymn those lunches back in the day (when it wasn't raining and leaking on your bar seat lol). Edit to add the Village Pub. Enjoy your BW
Hahaha oh yeah man Fridays at the ole town toilet we're blast. I live right down the road from the village pub in tabernacle and am there all the time. I'm the big ole guys who's naturally loud and looks like Jason Kelce

Sage closed during COVID. Was being reconstructed and just stopped and has now sat dormant. Olga's was torn down as the 70/73 circle was removed and has popped up a little down the road on 73. I live in Marlton. I tried to get Holman to sell me a CT4 but they weren't so interested IMO. Congrats Bear. I live in Marlton and grew up in Medford and Shamong. A lot of NJ folks on here.... :)

I knew they torn down Olga's. They were talking about I think back when I moved to PA. For years they worked on plans for that circle. I did some research on the Sage. It says they closed in 2017 when the owners went bankrupt. Bankrupt!!?? Something "funny" there. That place was packed all the time when I lived in NJ. Of course I'm going back to somewhere around 2005-2007? Maybe things changed?

A lot of the diners have struggled. I had no idea Sage closed in 2017. It feels wrong but it's possible. It's not a place I frequented. Marlton Diner which was off of 70 near the Pep Boys closed during COVID and is becoming a dispensary. Olga's was closed for a while. I don't go there too much, very clean place but it's considered a little expensive.

@njech7 ...Marlton Diner. I forgot about that place. It wasn't bad. Is Ponizo's still around? In Cherry Hill on 70 at the old Ellisburg Circle. That was a great late night place to go. Food was good as I remember. Lastly, what is/was the one in Voorhees on 73? That was good too.

@njech7 @Finally-a-V a ton of diners have closed or sold lately. Red lion diner and Shamong diner are sold now. Vincentown is still elft and always looks packed but who knows. And thanks bubs excited to meet all the local boys at a meet when it starts getting nice.

@IcedBear14 ..Red Lion Diner too? I used to meet a girlfriend, err, a good friend of mine there for lunch once in a while. The food was good too 😏

Congratulations!

Beautiful color combination.

No sleeping seems to not be a thing right now. I feel like a lil kid before Christmas lol. I got a 5BW, 6MT, CF 1&2, Radiant Red, black wheels with bronze calipers. Tan and black interior with racing seats and the racing steering wheel, PDR, Black Badges but those are still coming. Sun roof rear camera package. I believe that's about it, I tried loading that bitch up with everything.
This is almost like my original build. Wanted a 5BW in radiant red with all the things except the auto transmission.😎 Radiant red is such a gorgeous color that you have to see in person to really appreciate. Beautiful car, congrats!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back