Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

My order has "stalled"

My car is still at 3400 tpw 11/22 six weeks ago have no f’ng clue anymore Just a bit pissed off at this point
Oh I'm sorry, I was confused by your post and thought you were saying it was built and just not delivered. That's incredibly frustrating. Hopefully your dealer can shed some light on it. Unfortunately, it seems like even they can't find out the root of some of these things. I just wish there was more transparency.

Oh I'm sorry, I was confused by your post and thought you were saying it was built and just not delivered. That's incredibly frustrating. Hopefully your dealer can shed some light on it. Unfortunately, it seems like even they can't find out the root of some of these things. I just wish there was more transparency.
My dealer has no clue…. Says his rep has no clue Transparency? Wth is that?

My dealer has no clue…. Says his rep has no clue Transparency? Wth is that?
Droz, Rob's Order Tracker lists your TPW as this week (same as mine). FWIW, my dealer told me this morning that the car is "on the production line." I haven't even reached out to the dealer being told that we went 3000 in August, so hopefully the reach out from the dealer this morning is positive. Either way, experience from others on this site tells us that our cars will get to us eventually and will be amazing!

Droz, Rob's Order Tracker lists your TPW as this week (same as mine). FWIW, my dealer told me this morning that the car is "on the production line." I haven't even reached out to the dealer being told that we went 3000 in August, so hopefully the reach out from the dealer this morning is positive. Either way, experience from others on this site tells us that our cars will get to us eventually and will be amazing!
Yes thanks, i have been hearing the car is amazing since i went to 3000 many months ago. I had asked rob a few weeks ago to change my tpw to 11/22 which he has not done Both my dealer and the cadillac folks have confirmed for quite a while my tpw 11/22 this from this morning

Attachments

• 87E661DB-2140-4B19-99B5-77714181F0D3.png
    87E661DB-2140-4B19-99B5-77714181F0D3.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 86
Yes thanks, i have been hearing the car is amazing since i went to 3000 many months ago. I had asked rob a few weeks ago to change my tpw to 11/22 which he has not done Both my dealer and the cadillac folks have confirmed for quite a while my tpw 11/22 this from this morning
Ok, makes sense. My last TPW before being moved to 1/3 was 11/15, and the dealer did say this morning that my car had been on the production line for quite some time. Could be similar to your car in that respect.

Ok, makes sense. My last TPW before being moved to 1/3 was 11/15, and the dealer did say this morning that my car had been on the production line for quite some time. Could be similar to your car in that respect.
I can respect your dilemma.. thing is, i dont , nor does my dealer actually know where my car is , or if its built awaiting parts, or even built at all… like you mentioned, no transparency… imoa no way to be treated…. Just give me the truth Thanks for listening

Last edited:
I can respect your dilemma.. thing is, i dont , nor does my dealer actually know where my car is , or if its built awaiting parts, or even built at all… like you mentioned, no transparency… imoa no way to be treated…. Just five me the truth Thanks for listening
O forgot, my tpw did move to 1/3 about a month ago them went back to 11/22

You are at 3400 with a TPW 1/3/22

My reach out to the dealer revealed the car has not yet been picked up to be built along with “I’m sorry”. Can’t say I blame the dealership.
Reminded the dealer it has been 4 months and I will re-evaluate in April if I want to continue to wait.

This article explains it all. I guess GM would rather sell an $75k Sierra than a $110k Blackwing. Yeah, real strategic. Once you lose a customer they rarely come back:

“That forced GM to be strategic about where it dedicated supplies. In a dismal quarter, sales of the Chevy Tahoe and Suburban, GMC Yukon and Cadillac Escalade large sport utility vehicles all were up. Those are the most profitable vehicles the company sells.”

This article explains it all. I guess GM would rather sell an $75k Sierra than a $110k Blackwing. Yeah, real strategic. Once you lose a customer they rarely come back:

“That forced GM to be strategic about where it dedicated supplies. In a dismal quarter, sales of the Chevy Tahoe and Suburban, GMC Yukon and Cadillac Escalade large sport utility vehicles all were up. Those are the most profitable vehicles the company sells.”
PERFECTLY SAID !!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners