Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

More Aggressive CT5-V Blackwing Carbon Front Splitter

Front splitters are here!

IMG_1151.jpeg
IMG_1150.jpeg
IMG_1149.jpeg
IMG_1148.jpeg
IMG_1147.jpeg

Maybe special package pricing with rear spoiler? :unsure:

Cause I'm gonna need both...

Can't wait to see it on a BW. Looks awesome!
Hopefully soon. Just need to get hands on a local car.
Accepting orders?
Potentially next week, but want to get some installed photos first.
Maybe special package pricing with rear spoiler? :unsure:

Cause I'm gonna need both...
Awww yeah, they will be a nice compliment. Right now my big issue is shipping. UPS is killing me on these due to how large the boxes the need to be.

Yeah I bet, even their moderate sized boxes cost over $100 to ship. Told my mom to just give or throw away all my old shit instead of mailing it to me lol

Last edited:
Initial test fit on the front splitter went FLAWLESS. Damn thing popped right in exactly where it needed to be. This car has a TON of screws and clips that keep the OEM splitter on. Not really difficult to remove, but definitely time consuming due to the number of them. I want to make a couple some small adjustments, but here is a quick pic.

Blackwing Front Splitter V1-3.jpg

Looks great.
When you get a chance, can you post this car nose to nose with an oem cf1 car? no rush, I'd just like to see a side by side eventually.

Looks good. Would like to see the fit with the wheel deflectors. Doesn’t look like it goes out past the fender to make use of the deflectors. Which is fine but unfortunately I already have the deflectors which were $1100 for the set and plan to use them.

I’m very interested since I’ve been waiting with an order since December for a OEM splitter. Not sure if I’ll ever get one…

Last edited:
Looks great.
When you get a chance, can you post this car nose to nose with an oem cf1 car? no rush, I'd just like to see a side by side eventually.
I’ve only come across 1-2 of those in the wild. If I can get both together I will for sure
Looks good. Would like to see the fit with the wheel deflectors. Doesn’t look like it goes out past the fender to make use of the deflectors. Which is fine but unfortunately I already have the deflectors which were $1100 for the set and plan to use them.

I’m very interested since I’ve been waiting with an order since December for a OEM splitter. Not sure if I’ll ever get one…
I will develop some splitter wickers to go with this for sure
Hey Terrance, will you be making the deflectors also?
Yes sir
Looks great
Thanks man!

Okay, let's party. Rear spoilers are close to being caught up. Ready to start taking in front splitter orders so I can secure needed materials and start production.

Okay, let's party. Rear spoilers are close to being caught up. Ready to start taking in front splitter orders so I can secure needed materials and start production.

No deposits this time? You gonna charge on shipment?

No deposits this time? You gonna charge on shipment?
Not on this one. Once you order it's going all in for production. Doing initial deposits adds a second step for billing and ultimately slows things down when it's time to ship if I cant reach someone. I want these in the hands of UPS as soon as they are completed and headed to their new home.

Order placed!

Order placed for front CF spoiler! Thanks Terrance for getting this done. Can't wait for the side canards and hopefully side skirts.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back