Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

More Aggressive CT5-V Blackwing Carbon Front Splitter

How will the deflectors integrate into the stock bumper for non CF1 cars?

Well they were $2000 total, so, yeah, that's a pretty big waste of money.
Are you talking about the 84490400 and 84490401? Those are $1K for the set. At least that’s what I paid in January. You also need the 84624552 and that was like $12.

Are you talking about the 84490400 and 84490401? Those are $1K for the set. At least that’s what I paid in January. You also need the 84624552 and that was like $12.
Not if you buy them from a dealer, and at the time I purchased them, that's the only way I could get them. All of the online sites were saying "back-ordered forrrreverrrrr!"

Not if you buy them from a dealer, and at the time I purchased them, that's the only way I could get them. All of the online sites were saying "back-ordered forrrreverrrrr!"
Bummer. I ordered my splitter in December and still don't have it. They are saying I may get it mid-July. Looks like if I wanted I could sell the OEM splitter and deflectors and make a few bucks.

How will the deflectors integrate into the stock bumper for non CF1 cars?
They bolt up just fine. They don’t mate up to the non cf splitter though. It won’t look right unless you have both
Bummer. I ordered my splitter in December and still don't have it. They are saying I may get it mid-July. Looks like if I wanted I could sell the OEM splitter and deflectors and make a few bucks.
That’s crazy

Thanks man! This is Summitt White

It’s going to be different angles and the amount of projection. The OEM setup is designed to deflect air. Mine will be designed to capture and create a little more downforce.

This one is the auto with CCB. My first Blackwing was a manual and while fun, didn’t really suit my needs. The manual was a little vague in terms of pedal feel, and shifter sometimes slushy. I’m going to spend more time cruising this than I will tracking it. So I want the fastest version and most comfortable in the daily commute grind .
1st time I have ever heard -6060 called vague and/or slushy. Most laud it as best manual available.

This one is the auto with CCB. My first Blackwing was a manual and while fun, didn’t really suit my needs.
Great comment and I did exactly the same. The part of your second sentence hits home with me. I have nothing against M6 cars at all and appreciate that Cadillac could offer both to satisfy a larger crowd in this day and age.
I’m going to spend more time cruising this than I will tracking it. So I want the fastest version and most comfortable in the daily commute grind .
Terrance, some other great comments, thank you for making!

I laugh at the comments from all the auto haters when again, we ALL should proud that Cadillac brought us these beasts and in two sizes (4BW & 5BW) to fit everyone’s appetite!

And now for my hater moment… I’m also proud to have chosen the fastest version (5BW) along with the best looking color offered… RIFT!
#fastercolor; #bestlookingcolor; #riftgang 😜

Do you have a picture of the deflectors you are mocking up now? Also, when they might be avalaible? I just ordered the front splitter and the rear spoiler the other day.

Thank You, for doing what you do ☺️

Do you have a picture of the deflectors you are mocking up now? Also, when they might be avalaible? I just ordered the front splitter and the rear spoiler the other day.

Thank You, for doing what you do ☺️
No pics yet. I should be finalizing the design around the end of this month or early July.

Look forward to you getting everything though. Going to make the entire car look as rad as it should.

Anxiety occurs when UPS tells you they lost your Carbon front splitters. After a two week ordeal these are finally here.
Custom boxes are thicker and held up great. Final test fit happening this week and then I can start shipping.
Final 3D scan of the splitter against the OEM wickers will allow me to finalize design on the new wickers and get those rolling too.
I think you will all be pleased. You can jump online to order yours at www.exhibitionsofspeed.com

IMG_1839.jpeg

Anxiety occurs when UPS tells you they lost your Carbon front splitters. After a two week ordeal these are finally here.

Had UPS told me that, I'd have someone hanging by their nut hairs. Jus' saying.

Those look great and I can't wait to see one of them in my own hands. ;-) The torturous part will be NOT mounting it to the car before the deflectors are also done and shipped.

Had UPS told me that, I'd have someone hanging by their nut hairs. Jus' saying.

Those look great and I can't wait to see one of them in my own hands. ;-) The torturous part will be NOT mounting it to the car before the deflectors are also done and shipped.
A fun UPS fact. When they do loose your shipment, if the shipper didn't insure it, at a much greater expense, for a certain dollar value, you will recoupe the value that you shipped it at or, $0.

A fun UPS fact. When they do loose your shipment, if the shipper didn't insure it, at a much greater expense, for a certain dollar value, you will recoupe the value that you shipped it at or, $0.

In Terrance's specific case, I suspect it's less a monetary value concern, and more of a time value thing.

Which part is the wicker? Are we assuming that needs to be installed at the same time as the splitter?

For the OEM splitter they are the deflectors, 84490400 and 84490401.

For those ordering Terrance's splitter, these deflectors won't work with it. They'll only work with the OEM splitter.

For those ordering Terrance's splitter, these deflectors won't work with it. They'll only work with the OEM splitter.
Yes, for those that don't follow this thread. That's why I said "OEM splitter."

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners