Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Monochrome badges?

CT5-V Model

FISH22

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5V BW Manual
Haven’t had luck finding info with searching. Do the standard CT5 Cadillac monochrome badges fit the 5BW? I would assume they do, definitely the rear, but not sure on the front. My 5BW is a manual without the adaptive cruise sensor.

I recently installed the 404parts emblems, while they look killer, I’m somewhat missing the sharp/bright Cadillac emblem.

Savagecadillac.com should have what you’re looking for…I got all my badges and emblems from there and the black “blackwing” ones from 404parts. Both places were excellent to deal with.

I have the GM OEM monochrome badges on my 5BW. Ordered them online from Cadillac.

See here:

Rubberduck listed the part # & link here. I bought them (front & rear as a pair) & can confirm the front fits.
Which did you get from 404parts? Didn't see any listed there. Considering not using the monochrome on the rear but getting a black instead.

Appreciate all the input!

404parts got back to me and confirmed the regular CT5 emblems do fit the BWs that do not have the adaptive radar. Just ordered them. Decent price @ $119 shipped.

A nice touch with Black Raven.

Attachments

• IMG_2984.jpeg
    IMG_2984.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 54
How do you get the front emblem off?
Jam my fingers through the grill, get behind the emblem where the clips are and push on those. Eventually you’ll get one corner to pop out, pry tool the rest of it gently.

A lot of people just break all the clips, but it’s pretty easy to preserve the original emblem.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back