Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Monochromatic Emblem question.

CT5-V Model

Commonman

Seasoned Member
Getting an Argent silver BW5. I believe I can get a front and rear plastic factory emblem for around $100 for both or get metal emblems from Savage for around $120 each. Anyone have a strong opinion on which option is better considering quality differences and price. On a side note has anyone found a good black (non carbon fiber) spoiler that mimics the factory rear spoiler in size and shape. Would appreciate any examples. Thanks

Getting an Argent silver BW5. I believe I can get a front and rear plastic factory emblem for around $100 for both or get metal emblems from Savage for around $120 each. Anyone have a strong opinion on which option is better considering quality differences and price. On a side note has anyone found a good black (non carbon fiber) spoiler that mimics the factory rear spoiler in size and shape. Would appreciate any examples. Thanks
M6 or A10?..
b/c A10 has a camera that will interfere with front replacement emblem

Anyone have any thoughts on which is the better way to go on these emblems. Factory or Savage?

The Savage emblems aren't metal. At least the ones I have from them aren't.

Do you have a link to the metal Savage ones? Maybe I missed them.

For spolier.

Anybody hear of options coming out for us A10 guys? I really want to black out the front and back.

Anybody hear of options coming out for us A10 guys? I really want to black out the front and back.
Take it to any wrap or detail shop and most will have a vendor that can just paint them for you.

I saw a post on FB that Savage is working on one. No timeline for availability though.

Though anyone know of anyone selling blacked out grille and or trunk badges but with just red accents remaining? That would go with these from 0fx2gv.com

1674753836020.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners