Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

The detailer I brought my 4BW to made a pretty fantastic video of the process and results:

I recently found that detailing YouTuber since he detailed a red one a while back. Since I also ordered orange, I was ecstatic when I saw he was doing an orange now. Small world it ends up being your car 😂.

I'm planning on taking my sweet time polishing the car to perfection over the course of a couple days, so my car's gloss should look the same as yours.

There is 5BW up on Barrett with no reserve.... we're about to see what they are really worth:

I wonder how much a difference would make to compare bidders in Palm Beach versus say Indianapolis? As a current BW5 owner, I hope Palm Beach really comes out with high bidders.

Used with a pretty basic spec and accounting for the buyers fee you’re around 45ish over msrp
Yea, pretty insane. I mean, is there a reason to do this outside of a quick cash grab? You have to pay capital gains tax and stuff right? Do people do this to get money to put down on another car? Or just do this on every new car to boost that investment portfolio? Lol. It's just confusing to me.

New video uploaded (well, yesterday). Man, that blue though...yum!

There's only a couple of automotive experts who's opinion I trust and would take into account when making a decision ...

Henry Catchpole at Carfection, and Chris Harris, although Chris has been fading lately in my esteem ... something's up with him, as in he seems to be losing interest in what he's doing either because of repetitive boredom or his dislike of where the automotive industry is going. EVO is pretty good as well but very Eurocentric. I doubt that any of these guys will review the 5BW although I'd love to see Harris hooning it around a track.

Matt Farah is sometimes good as well, except I have found myself disagreeing with his takes after having driven the same car so I don't trust his opinion as it applies to me.
Latest EVO magazine has a 5BW vs M5CS comparison... I won't spoil it, but their verdict is not unpredictable

Entertaining and informative...Love that she got it on the lift!

Savagegeese puts almost every vehicle on the lift as part of the review...

His videos are uniformly great, and I always learn a lot from them. For example, his is the only review I've seen or read that mentions the cabin engine noise is synthesized. I was a bit bummed to hear that but I placed an order anyway. :cool:

His videos are uniformly great, and I always learn a lot from them. For example, his is the only review I've seen or read that mentions the cabin engine noise is synthesized. I was a bit bummed to hear that but I placed an order anyway. :cool:
I tend to think 'manipulated' more than synthesized given it's your engine note over a microphone but with removal of undesired harmonics (I'm starting to think that means supercharger noise unfortunately.)

By contrast, there are cars out there with completely synthesized sound (e.g., V8 sound pumped over a 6-cylinder motor.)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back