Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Pretty interesting........for those of you who watch Motorweek, I understand the garage guru, Pat Goss, just passed away. He was 77 and had a "bad reaction" to some medication.

Last edited:
Pretty interesting........for those of you who watch Motorweek, I understand the garage guru, Pat Goss, just passed away. He was in his 70's and had a "bad reaction" to some medication.
Oh wow that’s sad to hear. I usually fast forwarded through his segment the last few years as it got to be not very informative or helpful

The detailer I brought my 4BW to made a pretty fantastic video of the process and results:

I made my wife watch it lol. Looks like you had PPF installed in the same focal spots I plan on.

Pretty interesting........for those of you who watch Motorweek, I understand the garage guru, Pat Goss, just passed away. He was 77 and had a "bad reaction" to some medication.
Aww, that’s sad. Been watching Motorweek since I was a kid. My favorite Goss’ Garage memory was when he was doing a segment years ago about auto theft and he was like “and these SCUMBAGS…” I was like whoa, Pat! RIP

I literally read this an hour ago. Very good article and comparison. I especially liked the quote..."One is a nimble little turbocharged scalpel, while the other is an outrageous supercharged chainsaw". Go read the review!!

Edit.....I also watched the video. There are different comments in both the video and the article comparing the two. I'd recommend watching AND reading both.

Last edited:
I like the Motor1 comparison. These guys are practical. I have to agree with the "boy racer" comment on the 4 carbon pack. It is also unfortunate that the doors are clearly misaligned on the sample they tested, and I have seen this on other 4s too (although no 5s, which is interesting). My own 70k Sierra pickup has a bed that is even worse, this tends to be common for GM vehicles IMO.

Their 0-60 time is 4 seconds? Isn't that quite bit slow than official figures?
Other reviews have measured 0-60 and they were pretty spot on to Cadillac's claims, not sure why Edmunds is so far off.

Their 0-60 time is 4 seconds? Isn't that quite bit slow than official figures?
It says 3.77 with 1 foot of rollout, which is how pretty much every magazine test measures it. So they're not that far off. They also mentioned they tested with California's garbage 91 octane which may have made a slight difference as well.

They also pulled 1.08g on the skidpad, which on PS4S's is unreal for a 2-ton+ sedan!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back