Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

I can't find his IG, did he delete it?
Screenshot_20221130-220010.png

TBF looking at the state of this guy & that h2o nonsense, he could just be clout chasing on Instagram & the car is fine.

Maybe popped a tire instead.
#caddilac baybay!!! #hastagsgonnahashtag!!! 🙃
Imagine the people who would be impressed by that rather than repulsed like we are. 🙄

I posted this internally.
PXL_20221201_124623975.jpg

Cancel the son-of-a-bitch. Just kidding, I'm no SJW.

I've been watching "Greg Hardy" on the BW facebook groups for a while, and seriously FUCK that guy. He's the worst.

Just the sort to money shift while running from the cops and expect, and get, a warranty engine replacement. Go back to BMW, dickface.

I've been watching "Greg Hardy" on the BW facebook groups for a while, and seriously FUCK that guy. He's the worst.

Just the sort to money shift while running from the cops and expect, and get, a warranty engine replacement. Go back to BMW, dickface.
I rarely HATE a complete stranger...ok I lied, I hate people very often.

But that guy, a minute of looking at his socials and I was like you're a(edited as again, I like my job).

Sounds like the Hunter Biden of Blackwing fame. 😞

So he supposedly money shifted from 180 and fragged the motor running from the cops? Pretty sure any cop car can catch a Blackwing with a blown motor so why isn't he in jail?? (I refused to access this guys account and give him click counts so hopefully someone can give me the short answer.)

It has been done. Relevant management reached out to me for the information I had.

Meanwhile back to our regularly scheduled commiserations over media assessments of the Blackwings....

I guess you can't be everything as the same group dubbed the Audi S3 as the "best compact sports sedan" even though the Blackwing scored more than a full point higher in their overall ratings.

Meanwhile back to our regularly scheduled commiserations over media assessments of the Blackwings....

I guess you can't be everything as the same group dubbed the Audi S3 as the "best compact sports sedan" even though the Blackwing scored more than a full point higher in their overall ratings.
Dang... we only got "Most Exciting Sedan on the Market"

I was hoping for "Fastest compact sedan with best EPA fuel economy"

It is entertaining that the only thing they could find to knock was fuel economy. Oddly enough I've heard people getting great highway mpg when not driving like a maniac

Tangentially - Interesting R&T article (rant?) on BMW:

You can tell that the vision for V/Blackwing was to pick up the 'ultimate drivers car' market that BMW seems to have abandoned. I hope GM sticks to their guns and carry this philosophy over into the electric era. The world needs fun enthusiast cars that haven't been worked over a hundred times with an ugly stick and which prioritize backseat entertainment/comfort above all else.

^not sure why they are complaining about fuel economy, I commute from 4,000' elevation to sea level and back, 125 miles a day, combo of mountain canyon and LA freeway plus Hollywood traffic 5 days a week and see no less than 21, on the freeway when I can hold a steady pace I see >23. That's not bad for a 3.6l TT v6 making nearly 475hp. I'm not complaining about economy at all.

Tangentially - Interesting R&T article (rant?) on BMW:

You can tell that the vision for V/Blackwing was to pick up the 'ultimate drivers car' market that BMW seems to have abandoned. I hope GM sticks to their guns and carry this philosophy over into the electric era. The world needs fun enthusiast cars that haven't been worked over a hundred times with an ugly stick and which prioritize backseat entertainment/comfort above all else.
Looks are always subjective, and fashion trends change with the times, but the factors that make a performance car a great driver's car have remained a fair constant. I like the fact that the 4BW is in many ways stipped down to the essence of a great driver's experience and less about all the techno gadgetry that really has little to do with actually operating the car at a high level of performance.

So yea I totally agree, and hope GM stays the course.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back