Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Furthermore, all the 4BW reviews (and I have watched all of them...) only really compare the exhaust note and raw acceleration. The few good ones I've seen did mention that the 4BW is the better daily and the easier to get into track car. But is often mentioned they got both press cars at the same time.

The phenomenal 5BW Icon Video by Hagerty cameo'd the 4BW at the end stating the above.

Regarding the M3 almost all of the reviews comparing the 4BW to the M3 admit there is 1. a size disparity between the two, and 2. a significant cost disparity. However, each reviewer has mentioned that whilst being slower and having less luxurious interiors, they concede that the 4BW is a more engaging vehicle to drive. I think SavageGeese said the M3 CSL was "souless" in comparison.

I'm still waiting on Throttle House to drop a video of the 4BW. I like their track oriented style of videos and their no-nonsense review of the cons of a vehicle.
So what ur saying the diff between a 5 and 4 is the motor. 😆 Motor makes the cargo faster, make more noise and heavier so it doesn’t track as well.

The YouTube reviewer MilesPerHr (who actually ordered a 5BW) posted a poll for viewers on which they would choose between 4BW, M3, and C43 AMG. With nearly 10k votes, it's 20% 4BW, 55% M3, 25% C43.

The M3 I'm not that surprised by since it's the benchmark, loyal following, it's faster, etc. but a C43?!?! The auto-only, AWD-only, 4-cylinder C43 that's riddled with touch screens and by all accounts is neither that fun to drive nor comfortable?! And it's 4,092lbs, basically the same as a 5BW! Everyone who voted C43 should turn in their enthusiast card.

This is what an idiot looks like. I wish they'd get wins of this and deny his warranty claim. View attachment 14827
What's with the 'wishing'? You're in house and can do it in a minute.

What's GM's snitchline email?, I'll send them a screenshot and await the stitches. Fuckwit deserves to go out of pocket on that.

What's GM's snitchline email?, I'll send them a screenshot and await the stitches. Fuckwit deserves to go out of pocket on that.
I can’t imagine that if it happened the way the the DB described it that they couldn’t tell and not honor the warranty claim.

Completely not car related but I HATE the miss use of the term snitch, and by extension the act of switching.

A snitch is the worst most cowardly kind of criminal who attempts to keep the light of justice from shining on them and their own guilt by redirecting it at someone else for the sole purpose of saving their own miserable hides.

Reporting a crime of which you are not a participant is NOT snitching. It's civic duty.

Yes, cowardly self serving criminal snitches deserve whatever stitches they get, but an honest person Reporting a crime is not a snitch.

Rant over... thanks

I can’t imagine that if it happened the way the the DB described it that they couldn’t tell and not honor the warranty claim.
Very fair and obvious point. You are right the ECU will be screaming in agony for sure. They'll have more than enough rope. My uneccessary reply was more to the 'wishing' part :rolleyes:
:LOL:

Completely not car related but I HATE the miss use of the term snitch, and by extension the act of switching.

A snitch is the worst most cowardly kind of criminal who attempts to keep the light of justice from shining on them and their own guilt by redirecting it at someone else for the sole purpose of saving their own miserable hides.

Reporting a crime of which you are not a participant is NOT snitching. It's civic duty.

Yes, cowardly self serving criminal snitches deserve whatever stitches they get, but an honest person Reporting a crime is not a snitch.

Rant over... thanks
You Ok GIF by South Park

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

I've debated if I wanted to pull the cord and be a snitch. At the same time, the stupidity of declaring it on multiple sources- he deserves it.

I'm guessing there isn't a person on this board that would be upset if you were to report. IMO that kind of ridiculous entitled attitude about something that is in such constrained supply needs to be addressed.

TBF looking at the state of this guy & that h2o nonsense, he could just be clout chasing on Instagram & the car is fine.

Maybe popped a tire instead.
#caddilac baybay!!! #hastagsgonnahashtag!!! 🙃

TBF looking at the state of this guy & that h2o nonsense, he could just be clout chasing on Instagram & the car is fine.

Maybe popped a tire instead.
#caddilac baybay!!! #hastagsgonnahashtag!!! 🙃
... do you happen to have an Instagram for a 4BW by chance?

... do you happen to have an Instagram for a 4BW by chance?
No, I went big into geocities back in the day and I never want to be abandoned like that again, so I stay off the socials... although who doesn't want to hashtag your way to 50 followers posting your cockups?! Maybe I should reconsider :LOL:

I looked up his Facebook. Has dreads on occasion, talks a lot of crap, openly drops the N-word. Dude is a LOT.

I'll see what I can do at work. He isn't worth TOO much of my effort.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back