Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

While I can acknowledge Matt’s watch game and have respect for the Pepsi, that watch belongs on an oyster bracelet…the Pepsi on jubilee vs the GMT2 Batman on an oyster….I’m taking the Batman. But I wouldn’t kick the Pepsi out of bed

While I can acknowledge Matt’s watch game and have respect for the Pepsi, that watch belongs on an oyster bracelet…the Pepsi on jubilee vs the GMT2 Batman on an oyster….I’m taking the Batman. But I wouldn’t kick the Pepsi out of bed
I walked away from a Batman at a dealer in Salt Lake about 3 years ago - before things went nuts. Oh well. And re: the bracelet - frankly, I'd take either...

That sound just doesn't get old does it? Let me hear your EV do that
Question for me is whether that will be better than the sound the Coyote in my Bullitt makes.
It sets a pretty high bar and as I'll probably sell the Bullitt when my BW comes in I'm hoping I won't be disappointed.
Anyone here a current or former owner of a 6th gen. V8 Mustang (GT, Bullitt or Shelby) and a CT5 BW?
If yes, how do they compare for sound?

Question for me is whether that will be better than the sound the Coyote in my Bullitt makes.
It sets a pretty high bar and as I'll probably sell the Bullitt when my BW comes in I'm hoping I won't be disappointed.
Anyone here a current or former owner of a 6th gen. V8 Mustang (GT, Bullitt or Shelby) and a CT5 BW?
If yes, how do they compare for sound?
I have a 19 Shelby GT350 and should have my 4 Blackwing any day now. IMO there aren't alot of cars on the road that sound as good as my Shelby. 4 and 5 Blackwing included.

I can listen to the Voodoo all day....

Looks like Matt Farrah loves the 4BW too. Said no better sedan you can buy for 75k. Vid up Friday morn according to IG.
I think I read that he was one of the people that had a Porsche on the ship on fire in the ocean. 🔥

Former owner of a 2019 GT350 here. My opinion is the Shelby sounded better due to the FPC.
If you like the sound of a FPC you need to get on the list for a z06

This Story Is For Road & Track Members Only. :puke

Weird, im not a road & track member. My favorite lines:

"it’s easily the most fun model in its class"
"it starts out $12,000 cheaper than a new M3, and this is the better car"
"But the real star is the chassis tuning. The CT4 embarrasses not only every car in its class, but also cars that cost far more"
"This is a brilliant car."

Weird, im not a road & track member. My favorite lines:

"it’s easily the most fun model in its class"
"it starts out $12,000 cheaper than a new M3, and this is the better car"
"But the real star is the chassis tuning. The CT4 embarrasses not only every car in its class, but also cars that cost far more"
"This is a brilliant car."
Funny thing is, CES, the BMW shop doing the final tuning of my M Roadster gave me an update and linked me that article because he knew about my 4BW order.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back