Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Looking for 5BW Wheel Specs

BlackwingMark

I'm new to this forum, just put order in yesterday and I'm already looking at minor mods! LOL
Trying to find specific specs for F/R wheels. 19" is all the info I can find on the build site.
Width, bolt pattern, and offset is what I am after if anyone can help.
Thanks!!

I'm new to this forum, just put order in yesterday and I'm already looking at minor mods! LOL
Trying to find specific specs for F/R wheels. 19" is all the info I can find on the build site.
Width, bolt pattern, and offset is what I am after if anyone can help.
Thanks!!
You still will have to take into account the massive calipers in order to have custom rims made. I have contacted hre and bc forged and until they or any wheel manufacturer can actually get w 5bw into their facility to scan the wheel area , gonna b tough

Attachments

• 02BEEEE1-A42F-4913-B5E2-208F34FA1752.png
    02BEEEE1-A42F-4913-B5E2-208F34FA1752.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 112
I've got a set of Forgeline CF5V Wheels from my 2018 ZL1 1LE. They're 19's but an additional 1" wider both front and rear.
The Brembo set-up on that car is pretty massive and I'm hoping it's basically the same configuration for the CT5-V BW.
Those specs appear to be for the CT5 and also don't show bolt pattern measurements. I'm unsure if the pattern varies between platforms but I would hope they are the same.
Is there any confirmation that the CT5-V Blackwing is the same as those numbers shown?

I've got a set of Forgeline CF5V Wheels from my 2018 ZL1 1LE. They're 19's but an additional 1" wider both front and rear.
The Brembo set-up on that car is pretty massive and I'm hoping it's basically the same configuration for the CT5-V BW.
Those specs appear to be for the CT5 and also don't show bolt pattern measurements. I'm unsure if the pattern varies between platforms but I would hope they are the same.
Is there any confirmation that the CT5-V Blackwing is the same as those numbers shown?
I believe that's just shorthand as the discussion was in regard to Blackwings.

Mirza posted them, now just have to remember where he put them.

Those are the numbers for the ct5-v blackwing

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners