Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Kill switch in 2026

I don't know who or why, but i'm convinced that somewhere in Texas its been taught to move as far left as possible as quickly as possible.

How can you explain why so many people do it ?!?!?

I don't know who or why, but i'm convinced that somewhere in Texas its been taught to move as far left as possible as quickly as possible.

How can you explain why so many people do it ?!?!?
LOL, just this morning traveling down a 5 lane highway (75/Central) I made way better time in the RIGHT lane..... Who knows why dumb drivers do what they do....

The right lane is frequently wide open. I picked on my native Texas, but on a trip to Seattle 2 years ago, it was even worse !!

Prediction...... The next "plandemic" that occurs after this technology is in vehicles will prove to be just too tempting for some state governments and mark my words they will "kill" your vehicle to keep you off the roads. Not a matter of IF it will happen, just a question of when.

Prediction...... The next "plandemic" that occurs after this technology is in vehicles will prove to be just too tempting for some state governments and mark my words they will "kill" your vehicle to keep you off the roads. Not a matter of IF it will happen, just a question of when.
We seem to have the same thoughts on government intrusion into our lives. I agree, I don't want to be driving a car that the government can willingly kill or in which a hacker could do the same. Perhaps this might be a reason to buy a new Blackwing in 2025?

We seem to have the same thoughts on government intrusion into our lives. I agree, I don't want to be driving a car that the government can willingly kill or in which a hacker could do the same. Perhaps this might be a reason to buy a new Blackwing in 2025?
I'm pretty sure OnStar has been able to remotely turn cars off for years now, unfortunately.

I don't even want OnStar to be able to turn off the car. Let's assume they receive a false report or mistakenly turn off the wrong car and your car is shut down in a less than desirable neighborhood. Also, when AI becomes more prevalent, the errors involving our cars will only increase.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back