Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Is there any way to get a new CT6-V now?

since ordering my 5BW I too have been watching and reading up on the CT6V-4LTT and am perplexed why GM would spend millions on a BW engine development just to make 500 cars. So I am glad to see that the BW engine will continue on in another generation.
The CT6 continues, but not the BW . The engine is out of production.

Here is an article from a couple of years ago talking about the engine and the brand during that time period. It ended up just being collateral damage from a shift in perceived market changes.

weed smoking GIF
LMFAO !!

GM gonna GM. Simple as that. Not even worth thinking about.
true but as I am an engineer in product development for a $30B corporation (not automotive).. It's all I think about ;-)

true but as I am an engineer in product development for a $30B corporation (not automotive).. It's all I think about ;-)

Ha, you can't just turn off the engineering part of your brain. I know, I've been there. I've seen some ridiculous decisions as well, completely abandoning projects and pursuing projects that never stood a chance. This while working for a $1T corporation and then a $300B corporation (neither automotive).

Interestingly, one of my daughters inherited the engineering gene from me. She also cannot turn it off. I remember when she was very young, way before she was 10 years old, she asked me: "Dad, why is it that ________?" as she proceeded to ask a really good question. I answered: "I'm sorry sweetie. You're going to be an engineer." It was plain as day, very early. As it turns out, I was correct. Fast forward 10+ years... She's graduating from Georgia Tech this spring and recently accepted a job with Toyota, at their North America R&D Headquarters. Maybe I'll get that GR 86 after all. :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back