Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Is there a way to find a build sheet online?

Neveready

Seasoned Member
Does anyone know how to find a build sheet on BWs which are currently for sale or in transit?

I need to see what emmisons package is on them.

Thanks

Does anyone know how to find a build sheet on BWs which are currently for sale or in transit?

I need to see what emmisons package is on them.

Thanks
On a dealer website you can look at the sticker (sometimes found in the "new vehicle documents" button.

here's the car, it's in transit and i looked on Cadillac.com https://www.cadillac.com/shopping/i...lug=1G6D25R67R0860011&year=2024&zipCode=91766

and on Sewell's site:

and

I suppose i could call them but this happens frequently when looking for one. There used to links in this forum which allowed me to see all the build codes but it may have been for a car already on the registry.

NTB - EMISSION SYSTEM FEDERAL
Ordered as a Retail Sold Order
Build Date: 07/26/2023

I called my local GM dealership and they pulled it and emailed a PDF to me.

If you are worried what emissions are on it you need a picture of the emissions sticker under the hood. And for the past few years all cars have been delivered with both Federal and California emission compliance on the sticker no matter whether it was order for Federal or for Ca emissions. I don't have a picture of my BW sticker on this computer but I do have a picture of my 2016 Z06 sticker. As you can see it lists both. This is what the DMV needs to see when you register an out of state purchased car w less than 7500 miles on it into Ca.

Emissions-.jpg

Thanks for the responses, I'll look for the sticker from now on

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop