Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Intro

Steelwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 V Blackwing
Hello, I’m Philip

I got my Blackwing a few weeks ago. First GM product for me…and it’s awesome! I originally put an order in last October, but after no updates for 8 months I bought one with the same specs that was already at a dealership. Planning on going to the V performance academy at some point.

IMG_0456.jpeg

Welcome, and congrats!

Hello, I’m Philip

I got my Blackwing a few weeks ago. First GM product for me…and it’s awesome! I originally put an order in last October, but after no updates for 8 months I bought one with the same specs that was already at a dealership. Planning on going to the V performance academy at some point.

View attachment 19982
Welcome, I'm also new, buying a 4BW in the next few days and have orders placed for a personaly specced one.

Do you have experience with similar cars and how would you compare the 4BW with them ?

I have had a Corvette, a Cadillac CTS-V, and a Cadillac ATS-V. The CT5 V BW tops them all.

I have had a Corvette, a Cadillac CTS-V, and a Cadillac ATS-V. The CT5 V BW tops them all.
Agreed - light years above the V2 and I prefer it to my C8

As nice as the Corvette was, ingress and egress were difficult and it was noisy.

Welcome, I'm also new, buying a 4BW in the next few days and have orders placed for a personaly specced one.

Do you have experience with similar cars and how would you compare the 4BW with them ?
Nice! Welcome. Well, I’m still under 500 miles so haven’t opened it up yet. I’ve owned a Focus ST, BMW 135i, and multiple WRX/STIs. As far as exterior, interior, and driving feel the 4BW is far superior. Even just feeling half throttle and taking a few curves very spirited, it’s obvious the 4BW is very stable and planted. That’s something I would have to upgrade to performance parts to achieve in previous cars.

Hello, I’m Philip

View attachment 19982
Man this color looks awesome on the 4 holy smokes

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop