Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Imcorrect rear inner fender

GM4L

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
22 5BW
My 2022 5VBlackwing had a rear right tire rubbing the inner fender. I bought it new so I knew it was not an alignment issue. I ordered a new inner fender and when it arrived I removed the inner fender to compare it to the one I ordered. Turns out it was very different. Could be it was made different prior to 2022 being that the CT5 first dropped without wide rear tires or it was stamped wrong in the press. I only discovered the issue because I put it on my alignment rack to detail underneath the vehicle and clean the inside of the wheels without removing them. Check yalls to ensure it is not a common issue
20230515_100008.jpg
20230509_091241.jpg
20230509_093844.jpg

Looks like they used a regular CT5 liner "accidentally."

I thought so also but there is only one part number for all

The space from the right edge to the clip hole is substantially different between the two. Not to mention on the right side lip, the more narrow liner has a bigger lip versus the other. No way they have the same P/N.

the plant pumping out 25k camaros strikes again!

The original part was probably mislabeled. I wonder if this was one of the reasons for so many BW's at MP status over the winter? Seems like I recall that being something about them being unavailable around then.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back