Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

How to get more WHINE!!

Yup! Everything works fine with the DSX Lid. I have it on mine.
Happy with it so far?

I saw a recent face off between several of the LT4 lid makers and looks as though the HP was marginal so it really came down to looks, sounds, and price.

Happy with it so far?

I saw a recent face off between several of the LT4 lid makers and looks as though the HP was marginal so it really came down to looks, sounds, and price.

Noise-wise, it's the best thing I've done. I put the lid and removed the foam that's behind the SC. The whine is INSANE now.

As for horsepower gains, I didn't notice anything MAJOR. There has to be some gain similar to porting the throttle body, but don't expect 30 WHP.

If I could do it over again, I would get the MPI LId, I like the design, its the lightest and I'm assuming loudest because lack of material. Cordes intake and my ported blower really wake it up as well. Cant recommend that intake though, fitment is god awful.

If I could do it over again, I would get the MPI LId, I like the design, its the lightest and I'm assuming loudest because lack of material. Cordes intake and my ported blower really wake it up as well. Cant recommend that intake though, fitment is god awful.
I’d love to do the Jokerz or Kong ported blower… just a bit nerved about giving a dealer any reason to squash my warranty if something breaks, I’m still under 10k. Perhaps I’ll nut up at some point and do it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back