Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

How many have cancelled or thinking of cancelling their order?

It will make you so happy you waited it out but also more upset that you had to wait it out lol
I sold my GT500 and really miss banging gears so I'm still in on the '23 5BW

Just when I start to fizzle after a year wait; I see this remark.....LOL

Now the juices are flowing again.. Thanks brother
My my enthusiasm level is way back up when I saw the color swath for the Midnight Steel Metallic which is the color I told my dealer to switch to in May. Game on.

Yeah it does look like the specialty car market is alive and kicking....look at all the crazy stuff on BAT. Maybe people are parking their money in these cars (where is the alternative nowadays) and enjoying a tangible asset they can have fun with. It's the confluence of factors that will potentially affect my decision. If the car had been delivered just a couple of months ago then it would have been a no brainer but I am in the built but delayed purgatory indefinitely and that will certainly impact my decision moving forward.
Where are you at now or days? 4300? 4200?

My order is still sitting since March of 2021... waiting on Carbon Fiber.

I may switch to the Escalade V....

need that extra 7 HP? or you just really need the space?

Despite my tone I'm not knocking you, I'm sure it's going to be sweet

5BW to Escalade V is odd. There are a pile of much faster SUV that cost less and have the same interior room/cargo as the originally selected 5BW.

The dealers that are getting BWs are only getting a fraction the same number of Escalade V allocations . If you were going to switch you'd likely already need to have done it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back