Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V How do I know if the order is covered under the dealer allocations?

CT5-V Model

danbo456

thanks to some good information frpm the Fourm. I found 3 dealers within 100 miles that will place an order for a '23 CT5 BW at MSRP. Most are saying delivery next spring. I'm fine with that. But, how do I know if they have enough allocations to cover my order? What would stop them from taking 50 orders against 10 allocations? Will they tell me if my order is in thier allocated number?
thanks
dan

thanks to some good information frpm the Fourm. I found 3 dealers within 100 miles that will place an order for a '23 CT5 BW at MSRP. Most are saying delivery next spring. I'm fine with that. But, how do I know if they have enough allocations to cover my order? What would stop them from taking 50 orders against 10 allocations? Will they tell me if my order is in thier allocated number?
thanks
dan
The short answer is you don’t.

Your best bet is to place orders with multiple dealers. When one is accepted for production, cancel the others.

At this point, most of the 2022s are in the registry. You can search the registry according to selling dealer and at least get an idea of how many allocations they got for the 2022 model year. If you are 10 deep at a dealer that got 2 allocations this year, you might want to keep searching.

The short answer is you don’t.

Your best bet is to place orders with multiple dealers. When one is accepted for production, cancel the others.
I would also ask how many allocations did you receive for MY22? And how many on your wait list, do they have CF1 & CF2.

I made the mistake with 1 dealer and wasted almost 11 months then found out they were not a big V dealer which resulted in no 5BW allocations.

I believe my '23 order was picked up because I have ZERO C/F on my build and the dealer I'm working with received 7 allocations for MY22

Good luck and happy hunting!

I would also ask how many allocations did you receive for MY22? And how many on your wait list, do they have CF1 & CF2.

I made the mistake with 1 dealer and wasted almost 11 months then found out they were not a big V dealer which resulted in no 5BW allocations.

I believe my '23 order was picked up because I have ZERO C/F on my build and the dealer I'm working with received 7 allocations for MY22

Good luck and happy hunting!
Hi - who was your dealer? I'm in NJ and still in limbo with two dealers - one in VA and one in Michigan.

.........And remember, not all dealers will be honest. Some, I my opinion, don't have all the knowledge or understanding of how things work. A lot depends on who you talk to. New(er) salespeople might not fully understand, or will tell you what you want to hear.

Hi - who was your dealer? I'm in NJ and still in limbo with two dealers - one in VA and one in Michigan.
King O'Rourke Cadillac, 756 Smithtown Bypass #101, Smithtown, NY 11787
Phone: (631) 498-8561

My sales guy Howie Meadows is a straight shooter. Tell him Brian with the soon to be Rift gave you the info.

Good luck!

I got this from another member back in May. This should give you a general idea of where the allocations went for MY22.

Attachments

• V Registry 05-02-2022 US and Canada.pdf
    227 KB · Views: 184
The only way to for accurate info is to ask how many they received for '22 model year, that should give you an idea of how many they will get for '23. After you have that info ask where you are on the wait list, are you #1,#2 etc. Your number on the list along with how many '22 allocations they received will give you a pretty good idea of when you might get your allocation.

Since that list was in May, it's missing a lot of inventory that came out recently. I was searching some local dealers that had maybe 3 on that list, but currently have another 4 or so actually delivered or in transit per the Cadillac inventory search. So you should check both. Also, there may be ones delivered between then and now that won't appear in either list I think. Those include a few I was checking a couple weeks ago that were customer orders.

The only way to for accurate info is to ask how many they received for '22 model year, that should give you an idea of how many they will get for '23. After you have that info ask where you are on the wait list, are you #1,#2 etc. Your number on the list along with how many '22 allocations they received will give you a pretty good idea of when you might get your allocation.
Isn't that what I said :unsure::m

Year-to-date dealer allocations based on Rob registry and Cadillacs inventory from their website

Attachments

• US Dealer Allocation 08032022.pdf
    136.7 KB · Views: 143
Year-to-date dealer allocations based on Rob registry and Cadillacs inventory from their website
Is this YTD 2022 only? Summing both 4BW and 5BW?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back