Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from Houston - new to Cadillac, CT5 'Wing

no, Woodlands area. Only 40mi on the odometer so far, she went straight to the detail shop for paint correction and ceramic coat. they've had her 2 days and i'm getting frustrated.... hopefully she's not being joyridden!

no, Woodlands area. Only 40mi on the odometer so far, she went straight to the detail shop for paint correction and ceramic coat. they've had her 2 days and i'm getting frustrated.... hopefully she's not being joyridden!
no that's quite a ride for a joyride ha Just seeing a lot of high dollar cars here and I've not seen that before. Should be nice and beautiful once you get her back

Congrats!

Congratulations!!! Htown Blackwings may be the largest Murder in the country. Were you a Sewell or a Peacock? 40 miles to the Woodlands so I'm guessing you're a Sewell man like me.

Congratulations!!! Htown Blackwings may be the largest Murder in the country. Were you a Sewell or a Peacock? 40 miles to the Woodlands so I'm guessing you're a Sewell man like me.

I went to Wiesner in Hunstville. And I'm not very happy with them at all.

I called around to all the local dealers trying to find the best price. Central Houston Cadillac wanted MSRP + $30k, ugh. I don't remember exactly what Peacock wanted but it was a few thousand over MSRP. Sewell didnt charge a dealer markup, but they insisted on $1400 in mandatory dealer adds like Nitrogen and pinstriping. Finally, Wiesner said they'd just sell it at MSRP. So I put my downpayment in, waited 6 months, and... when I finally went up there to take delivery, they insisted I had to buy $1100 of paint and tire protection packages or they wouldn't sell it. I sucked it up and paid the $1100, but they lied to me and I will never do business with Wiesner again. At least Sewell was honest from the start about their nonsense no-value adds.

Sorry you had that experience. Sewell of Dallas has a reputation for excellent customer service. No pressure about anything. I could not be more pleased with my experience with them.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back