Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Ggreetings from Crestview, Florida

Mikep

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2009 cts-V Sedan, 2011cts-V Coupe, 2012cts-V Sedan
Newbe to this CTS-V web site. I'm a member on 2009+ V site. I have owned and 09 sedan and now have an 11 coupe 6 speed. Thanks GM for getting me out of my 08 Zo6. Yes I miss it but the blower sounds makes me miss not so much!!!!!!

Mike:wave::lol:

Newbe to this CTS-V web site. I'm a member on 2009+ V site. I have owned and 09 sedan and now have an 11 coupe 6 speed. Thanks GM for getting me out of my 08 Zo6. Yes I miss it but the blower sounds makes me miss not so much!!!!!!

Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net Mike!

Howdy.
Welcome to the V-Net.
If you've got to trade the Vette, a V is a very nice choice.

Welcome! I've talked and read about guys getting rid of their vettes for a V. Most of the reasons was that they're got tired of going in and out of it. Is this true for you too?

Welcome! I've talked and read about guys getting rid of their vettes for a V. Most of the reasons was that they're got tired of going in and out of it. Is this true for you too?

No I just tired of sitting in a Wal-Mart seat in a 72K super car. Once My butt felt the support of the recaros seats I was sold on the V and it had 4 doors and the 556HP might of had something to do with. But after dynoing my 08 Zo6 and then my 09 sedan the V made just 2 more RWHP then my Z. Just goes to show you how bad ass the 7 liter really is for a N/A motor. I will find myself getting back into a Zo6 in the future to have that 427 under the hood still have my V coupe also. Who says we can't have our cake and eat it also!!

That's why we live in the greatest country on the planet!!!!

Mike

The seats in the Vette are not nearly as nice and supportive as the Recaros in the V. One of my complaints also. In my case, I still have one of my Vettes and the V Wagon. The Vette does get better mileage though.

Took delivery of a 2011 V Sport Wagon, Black Diamond this month

Noticed this forum before, and thought I'd enter.

Just drove the wagon from Portland, OR to Tucson.

Will be splitting time between the two cities and probably will be driving it back and forth.

Amazing road car, averaged around 20mpg, when I could stay under 100mph.

MC

Noticed this forum before, and thought I'd enter.

Will be splitting time between the two cities and probably will be driving it back and forth.

MC
MC,

Welcome to the Cadillac V-Net! :smile:

MC

Welcome and glad to have you. Portland to Tucson - interesting commute. From rain and humidty to sun and dry.
Btw, at 110, you ought to get around 14 MPG average! :lol:

Vagons Rule!

Welcome and glad to have you. Portland to Tucson - interesting commute. From rain and humidty to sun and dry.
Btw, at 110, you ought to get around 14 MPG average! :lol:

Vagons Rule!

Curious how many of these wagons are there?

I had never seen one, in person, until I picked my order up at the dealer.

I still have never seen another one,in the wild.

We must be a pretty unique couple of birds with these beasts.

MC

Curious how many of these wagons are there?

I had never seen one, in person, until I picked my order up at the dealer.

I still have never seen another one,in the wild.

We must be a pretty unique couple of birds with these beasts.

MC

Welcome Metacomet! Yeah, same here. It's pretty rare to see the Vagons on the street. The only ones I've seen are at C&C (Irvine), the V-series Perf Lab @ Pahrump, and a couple at D3.

Mine is the only one I've ever seen in person. When I take it to shows, I get the same response from others that see it.
I read on a different forum that there were less than 500 Vagons in '11. Wish I have better numbers than that however.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners