Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Front and Rear Parking Sensor Retrofit

Do you have any internal memos on the procedure? Obviously you can't say much but do they have to reprogram the system? Meaning if I bought the module and plugged it in it wouldn't work without the dealer? Trying to avoid a trip to the dealer or having them molest my car
My understanding is the module is easy to plug in. In the trunk under the carpet on the wheel well area but it needs to be programmed back into the tune to recognize it.

Feel like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed shit.
I've had zero feedback regarding my parking sensors or even my Blackwing emblem.
The big picture is it's a minor inconvenience but would be nice to be kept in the loop.

Anybody have a part number or exactly what it is called? My dealer is clueless naturally.

Make sure you reach out to your dealer about the retro-fit if you want it done quicker. My dealer said they still had to order the parts now that the retro-fit is available. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get them in.

The part number is 84761801. With the campaign my dealer was able to start the process of ordering. It’s on back order & they have no clue when it’ll actually come in though. Looks like it’s about a $14 part & might be available on some online parts sources.

Has anyone gotten this completed yet? I was supposed to have it done tmw but I asked my dealer to confirm the parts were in stock first and now we are doing it next week instead. They were confident that the parts would be received this week.

Has anyone gotten this completed yet? I was supposed to have it done tmw but I asked my dealer to confirm the parts were in stock first and now we are doing it next week instead. They were confident that the parts would be received this week.
Scheduled mine for 3/31. Took dealer less than a week to obtain the module.

I'm scheduled for my first service next week. Dealer is checking availability of retrofit, was supposed to call me back today to confirm, hmm. Was also trying to find labor time allowed as to be able to wait or needed to drop off.

I am also scheduled for 3/31 for the retrofit.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back