Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

First on EBAY…. Number 69

Interesting choice of red seat belts and calipers with orange. Also interesting that it received PPF and then got put up for sale. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Full ppf itself would have costed around $5-6K

As much as WE love these cars, I don't think even the average car enthusiasts knows much about the new Blackwings. Reviews haven't hit the mainstream magazines, TV shows, etc.. Given the average person still vastly prefers a CUV/SUV and the market for 2-door sports cars will always be bigger than the market for 4-door sports cars, I just don't expect there to be enough demand for crazy price inflation.

As much as WE love these cars, I don't think even the average car enthusiasts knows much about the new Blackwings. Reviews haven't hit the mainstream magazines, TV shows, etc.. Given the average person still vastly prefers a CUV/SUV and the market for 2-door sports cars will always be bigger than the market for 4-door sports cars, I just don't expect there to be enough demand for crazy price inflation.
don't forget 700hp pickup trucks, ha. I wonder if the TRX market has cooled off yet.

don't forget 700hp pickup trucks, ha. I wonder if the TRX market has cooled off yet.
Good point, not to mention most people don't take their cars to a track so their idea of performance is straight-line acceleration so for them a Tesla might be a more obvious choice.

A guy I went to high school with works in my building. He congratulated me on my new Mercedes. Non-car people have no idea what these things are.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back